944 & 944S Forum 1982-1991

FS/T: 1993 BMW 325iS/Sport package in CT

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 03:32 AM
makenzie71
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/T: 1993 BMW 325iS/Sport package in CT

(just found this forum, didn't see a "classifieds section and sale a couple F/S and Wanted ads here so here I'm putting it...)

Okay...bought the car but shipping turned into a HUGE hassle, then I went and destroyed my thumb with a hammer (managed $1100 worth of damage), so I'm a bit too financially strapped at the moment to handle all the expenses involved in getting the car to me.

So...on to it...

Odometer shows 110K +/- miles, but car actually has just over 200k. The car was somewhat vandalized and the destruction of the dash panel was a farewell gift from the individual. Carfax shows accurate mileage, and title is miles exempt and clear.

Interior is in fair shape except for the driver's side bolster and the center armrest. Carpet, pass./rear seats, hard panels, etc. are all in good condition minus a scratch here and there.

Exterior is nice shape. Minor scratch and ding here and there but looks very good over all.

AC needs to be recharged.

That's it's bad points.

Now, car comes with a paint matched M3 front bumper, paint matched side skirts and rear bumper, 17" Mille Miglia front wheels, 18" Mille Miglia rear wheels, and a 17" spare that fits nicely in the stock well...all are Evo 5's and have new/er (<1000 miles) tires. Lot of work has been done under the hood...general tune-up, all bolt on components have been replaced, comes with stock 325iS wheels/older tires (as well as the miglias), and a number of spare interior components. Car also has new Tokico struts and springs.

Car is the sport model...comes with every feature imaginable...18 button OBC, heated everything (even the damn windshield washer nozzles), sport seats, leather everything, plus a bunch of features I'm not familiar with. I believe it had the milti-disc CD changer at one point, but that may have been taken by the vandal/s. Hook-up wiring is still there...justa amtter of finding a changer.

When it comes down to it I want $5200...it's negotiable, though.

(interior shots I have are a bit misleading...they're the only shots I have that show the damaged armrest and bolster...well, kinna show them...but they were taken right after the vandalization. Car is very nice and clean inside, minus the bolster and armrest...everything else fully restored.)

Now, why does this ad for a '93 Bimmer go in the 944 section? I'm obviously lost, right? No. I want a 944. If things don't work out, I'll stick with the 325, but I've lusted after a 944 for a long time...I should have been looking for one of those instead of the BMW.

I want something that's a fair trade, value wise. If your love of Bimmers compells you to offer your mint 968 in trade...I'll have to decline...same if you want to offer me a rolling chassis. Okay...I prolly wouldn't turn down a mint 968 in trade...but still...you get the idea...

You know the drill... makenzie71@gmail.com

Quick Reply: FS/T: 1993 BMW 325iS/Sport package in CT