Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   928 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum-69/)
-   -   Porsche joke... (https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum/701474-porsche-joke.html)

finally! 06-12-2012 11:19 AM

Porsche joke...

A trailer trash looking blonde pulled up next to me at a light and asked:

" whats the difference between a Porsche and a porcupine?"

She replies, "With the porcupine , the pricks are on the OUTSIDE". And she laughed......

So, I caught her at the next light and asked her:

" OK, whats the difference between a Porsche and a blonde?"

A: NOT MANY GUYS HAVE BEEN IN A PORSCHE.....and i laughed..AND left her in the dust.

dogleg 06-12-2012 11:30 AM

:)

AirtekHVAC 06-12-2012 02:10 PM

LOL

depami 06-12-2012 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by finally! (Post 9605308)

She replies, "With the porcupine , the pricks are on the OUTSIDE". And she laughed......

A: NOT MANY GUYS HAVE BEEN IN A PORSCHE.....and i laughed..AND left her in the dust.

Yes, but to have proper impact it needs to be ..... IN THE PORSCHE ..... as that would imply "many guys in a single blonde". :icon107:

renaissance.man 06-12-2012 03:44 PM

Bravo... well played sir.

17prospective buyer 06-12-2012 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by finally! (Post 9605308)

Was she driving a V6 Mustang?

jej3 06-12-2012 04:16 PM

I've been on this forum long enough to know if you were driving something other than a 928, she might be closer to being right.... :icon107: :)

renaissance.man 06-12-2012 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by 17prospective buyer (Post 9605942)
Was she driving a V6 Mustang?

My money is on a fox-body mustang. I still don't get that one.

17prospective buyer 06-12-2012 04:43 PM

Hey now, Fox.0's are fast!! Can't handle worth **** until the owners sinks at least 5K into trying to make an inherently ****ty suspension design work well... But they're straight line fast, and in America/Canada, that's all that matters right? Lol trolling you.

renaissance.man 06-12-2012 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by 17prospective buyer (Post 9606024)
Hey now, Fox.0's are fast!! Can't handle worth **** until the owners sinks at least 5K into trying to make an inherently ****ty suspension design work well... But they're straight line fast, and in America/Canada, that's all that matters right? Lol trolling you.

Hahaha...LOL. Thanks for the troll! You may now go back in hiding for the next victim :)

depami 06-12-2012 05:37 PM

http://www.racecraft.com/index.php?m...d=15&chapter=1

:icon107:

underdog928 06-12-2012 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by renaissance.man (Post 9605902)
Bravo... well played sir.

+928 :roflmao:

Temekun 06-12-2012 05:54 PM

blonde was recently fired from an M&M factory for throwing away Ws and peeling the shells on the candies. Therefore, she needed a new job to support herself. After going around town asking if anyone needed work done, she found a man who needed a painter.

"I'm here for the paint job," she said.

"Alright," said the man. "Here is the paint and your brush. I want you to paint my porch behind the house."

The blonde immediately went to work painting. Within an hour, she was done and decided to put on a second coating.

After she finished, she returned to the man for her pay. She said with satisfaction, "I not only completed the job, but I even put on two coats of paint! By the way, that isn't a porsche out back. It's a new BMW.

Sorry couldn't restrain myself from posting another one..

Ad0911 10-04-2018 03:39 PM

It's not mine so don't blame me. I'm just the messenger who bought the wrong car at the right time. This one is from the UK:

Q: "Why are most 928's auto shifters and not manuals?"
A: "Because they cost an arm and a leg to maintain"

I am trying to laugh right now but it didn't work.