Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   928 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum-69/)
-   -   Going to Vegas BABY!!!! (https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum/186608-going-to-vegas-baby.html)

AO 02-17-2005 04:51 PM

Going to Vegas BABY!!!!

Well the wife and I are heading down to Vegas next week sans kids. :evilgrin: She asked me what we we're going to do.

Me: "Well Dear, we could always call up Tony and check out his supercharged shark!"

Her: "Who's Tony? And what's a Shark?"

M: "He's one of the people on rennlist."

H: "????"

M: "You know... for the Porsche!"

H: silence............

M: "Well we could always check out some of the shows!"

H: silence..... rolling eyes....... walks away......

M: Go back to garage and work on car! :D

Sorry Tony. :cheers:

Mark 02-17-2005 04:52 PM

I have to be in VEGAS for a company meeting the 2/27-3/5.

Tony - I'll be GLAD to take Andy's ride and send him details of it!

jcb928 02-17-2005 04:53 PM

Tell her the Mustang Ranch is a car place and she would not like it..... See you in a couple of hours honey :)

Just Kidding...

AO 02-17-2005 05:09 PM

BTW- This is all news to Tony. :cheers:

Beth 02-17-2005 05:10 PM

Tell her "hey, it could be worse. Instead of talking Porsche stuff with Tony I could be drunk in the strip clubs and lose all my money on lap dances"

Or hell, come to think of it tell her your going to Tony's - she won't want to go of course, just give her money for the spa or shopping - then go to the strip club, get drunk then lose all your money on lap dances . . . . . :roflmao:

I'm a chick but I know the game. :bigbye:

AO 02-17-2005 05:15 PM

Actually, now that I think of it... I did offer the spa thing to her. She turned me down. :( Oh well... Some other day perhaps.

Beth 02-17-2005 05:17 PM

TURNED DOWN THE SPA????? :confused: :eek: But why . . . . . there is no good reason.

AO 02-17-2005 05:22 PM

She's not a Spa girl... She's Japanese... they don't do much of that in Japan... well for the women at least. Her loss, my gain! Except for this trip, of course. :crying:

Big Dave 02-17-2005 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Andrew Olson
Well the wife and I are heading down to Vegas next week sans kids. :evilgrin: She asked me what we we're going to do.

Me: "Well Dear, we could always call up Tony and check out his supercharged shark!"

Her: "Who's Tony? And what's a Shark?"

M: "He's one of the people on rennlist."

H: "????"

M: "You know... for the Porsche!"

H: silence............

M: "Well we could always check out some of the shows!"

H: silence..... rolling eyes....... walks away......

M: Go back to garage and work on car! :D

Sorry Tony. :cheers:

:roflmao: :roflmao: The exact same conversation occurred in my house last May. We never left the Vegas Strip.

Green Goblin 02-17-2005 05:27 PM

No spa MMMM lets see super charger kit. :roflmao: Thanks sweety

LOL
Andy

AO 02-17-2005 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Big Dave
:roflmao: :roflmao: The exact same conversation occurred in my house last May. We never left the Vegas Strip.

LOL! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Maybe we should get our wives (and kids) together, then you and I can go do car stuff. I'm sure that'll fly!

hacker-pschorr 02-17-2005 06:04 PM

Rent an SUV then visit Jean Dry Lake and pretend your filming a car commercial. Good times!

Beth 02-17-2005 06:29 PM

Have you been to Hoover Dam? Not far at all and well worth the trip. When we drove the 928 home across the country, we stopped in Vegas and went to the Dam. Really cool.

AO 02-17-2005 07:23 PM

Yep. Been thinking 'bout that one... we'll see.

Tony 02-18-2005 03:42 PM

Cool!
Andrew or MArk..
Im off Thr, FRI and Sat of next week. 24, 25 and 26 . Im going to the drag strip on the night of the 25th. Your more than welcome to come along if your in town. I dont think they allow passengers during the 1/4 mi runs though...not sure??

Email me or 702-204- 6086. I can come down to the strip to let you see teh set up if you like. Im sure you can get away for 30 minutes 4.9 sec :evilgrin:

Let me know

:cheers: