Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   928 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum-69/)
-   -   Christmas Sale at Precision Motorwerks (https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum/1039319-christmas-sale-at-precision-motorwerks.html)

GregBBRD 12-15-2017 12:07 AM

Christmas Sale at Precision Motorwerks

It's true. A very special Christmas sale, for a very limited time.

From December 15th to December 31st (good luck getting in touch with us after Friday the 22nd) everything we make is on sale.

You can take a full 10% right off the top of everything.....and as much as 20% on some items.

High output alternators, torque tube shafts, clutch shafts, fuel hoses, breather systems, injector adapters, crankshaft dampers, pan spacers, windage trays, oil filler neck baffles, 14 pin harnesses (the absolute best ones made), crankshafts, rods, pistons, oil cooler hose sets, late model undertray/oil cooler protection plates (the best ones made)....the list goes on and on.

If you've been waiting to pick-up something for your car, now is the time!

Dave928S 12-15-2017 01:02 AM

Greg .. can you give detail on the 'late model undertray/oil cooler protection plates'

928Myles 12-15-2017 03:06 AM

Greg,
is this direct through you or also available through your agents?
What is the best email address for ordering?

Myles

GregBBRD 12-15-2017 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by 928Myles (Post 14670800)
Greg,

Myles

Direct Christmas offering from us to our clients.

These two Email addresses will get you right to the boss:

MaryBBRD@att.net
GregBBRD@aol.com

GregBBRD 12-15-2017 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by 928Myles (Post 14670800)
Greg,

Myles

The ones that were being made, by other people, did not protect the oil cooler, the undertray, or even the front spoiler. (I think they were designed for an early car.)

Starting over with a clean sheet of paper, I made up pieces designed to protect all that valuable stuff on '87 and later cars, with special attention to protecting the oil cooler and oil cooler protection piece on the 1990 and later cars.

After a few test pieces....and a few changes in design, I took the perfected design and gave a dozen sets away for long term testing....for a year....on cars that were very low. The results were fantastic. No more damaged oil coolers. No more damaged undertrays. No destroyed spoilers.

Great for owners....bad for the spoiler, oil cooler, oil cooler protection piece, and undertray business.

These "tuck" under the stock front spoiler, protecting it...and are just low enough to protect the oil cooler, oil cooler support, and the undertray from any driveway or any other angled piece of asphalt one might run across. While the spoiler ends up "sandwiched" between the aluminim protection pieces and the ground (if you have a very low car and hit a very steep driveway), no one has "worn through" a spoiler to expose raw metal, to date.

Like everything I make, a lot of thought and engineering went into these pieces. They fit and work...which, as we know, can be rather unique in the "aftermarket" 928 world.!

terry gt 12-15-2017 04:30 AM

Great Christmas offer
Went to your web site but could not find any pricing ?
would be helpful in making a shopping list

The Forgotten On 12-15-2017 04:33 AM

You're definitely getting my money this season with what I'm putting into my 81. Any chance you would sell a part of your breather system (the modified dip stick and check valve with tubing for the provent oil return) separately?

Kevin in Atlanta 12-15-2017 08:39 AM

Would this include your exhaust systems as well?

Majestic Moose 12-15-2017 09:02 AM

What about if we have an order currently in process? :)

GlenL 12-15-2017 10:34 AM

Do you have a link and price list?

merchauser 12-15-2017 11:03 AM

Do you have a link and price list?
+1

photo and price for the protection plates

oups59 12-15-2017 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin in Atlanta (Post 14670949)
Would this include your exhaust systems as well?

+1

Strosek Ultra 12-15-2017 11:13 AM

[QUOTE=merchauser;14671185]

[[color=#222222]Do you have a link and price list? /QUOTE]

+1

photo and price for the protection plates
I wonder why Mr. Brown is so shy he will not provide us with a price list.
http://www.precisionmtrwerks.com/products/products.htm

auzivision 12-15-2017 11:36 AM

How much is a Kick Ass shirt?

Ducman82 12-15-2017 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=Strosek Ultra;14671205]

Originally Posted by merchauser (Post 14671185)
I wonder why Mr. Brown is so shy he will not provide us with a price list.
http://www.precisionmtrwerks.com/products/products.htm

ya, we need to update that site..... but man, finding free time to do it... LOL.