Sponsored by:

Photo Request: Early 944 Aux. Air Valve Bracket

Old 12-21-2015, 09:37 AM
Quinion
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photo Request: Early 944 Aux. Air Valve Bracket

Hey everyone,

If anybody has a picture of their early 944 with the intake manifold off, specifically showing the aux. air valve and the bracket it is mounted on it would be a bit help. I took a bunch of photos before I took it all apart, but their are two additional metal brackets that go onto the bigger bracket (I think they help route the wires) that I can't get just right that were cut out of my photos. Funny how that always happens! Any help would be appreciated!

I think one of the screws holding on the small L-shaped mini-bracket also went missing, and I can't find it on any diagrams. If you have any clue what kind of screw that is it would also be a big help. Might be a 10mm hex head, but not 100% positive.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:30 PM
konakat
User

Search for '944 110 181 02' on this parts diagram and you will see how it gets put together. It doesn't show where the bracket gets mounted to, but the diagram shows everything oriented in the correct direction, so it should be fairly straight-forward.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:35 PM
snb13
User

You can see it a bit here. Hope this helps.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Photo Request: Early 944 Aux. Air Valve Bracket

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: