Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paragon Products

Old 11-13-2001, 11:14 AM
Jason @ Paragon Products
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Rk, I'm sorry you feel our customer service wasn't up to par on your wastegate purchase. We do get busy but that's certainly no excuse to drop the ball with regard to your request for technical assistance. I do recall your email which I forwarded to Lindsey Racing for help in answering your questions. I also remember forwarding their response to you but for the life of me, I don't recall any other emails from you. I certainly don't doubt you sent them, I just didn't see the messages. It's always a major red flag when someone is upset with our level of customer support and we make every effort to make things right. Feel free to call me at 800-200-9366 or email me at jason@paragon-products.com and I will make sure we either provide the information you're seeking or we will issue a UPS Call Tag to pick up the item and provide a full refund including shipping.Paragon Products jason@paragon-products.com

Parts | Tech-Session | Facebook | Youtube

Jason Burkett
Paragon Products - Porsche Parts & Accessories*- 800.200.9366
Tech Session - Porsche Tech & Info*- 361.289.8834
jason@paragon-products.com
Old 11-13-2001, 11:53 AM
Jason @ Paragon Products
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

RK, I found your messages...they evidently came in while Skip and I were at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. Chuck received the email and says he recalls trying to call you but couldn't get through. No matter what happened, the level of service here was sub par. I've forwarded your questions to Lindsey Racing and hopefully we'll get you the information you're looking for.Paragon Products jason@paragon-products.com
Old 11-13-2001, 03:40 PM
Jason @ Paragon Products
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

RK, I tried to email you some information but it keeps getting kicked back. Give me a call when you get a chance. 800-200-9366 Paragon Products jason@paragon-products.com
Old 11-13-2001, 07:22 PM
rk
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your response Jason. I checked my caller ID and I did get a call from Paragon after I sent the second email, but he did not leave a message. I ended up emailing Lindsey directly (they don't have a phone number) but it took a few days to get the response. Hopefully, I'll get the time this weekend to install it.

I appreciate the fact that Paragon took responsiblity for the problem. I think that's worth giving Paragon another chance...the embargo is lifted . Judging by all of the statisfied customers on Rennlist this is not typical of Paragon customer service.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Paragon Products