Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sgt Of Marines and a True friend

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2020, 02:17 AM
Curtis Spicer
2nd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sgt Of Marines and a True friend

This man was a true men of men. We spent a lot of time together. From The School house in Florida, Marti Gras, visited me in Ft worth and hung out with my family. To the last night he was seen alive. This is very hard for me and has been since the day we found him. I miss him everyday, he new the Bible like no other. He told me how excited he was to go on leave and take his little sisters to Disney. He didn’t get to do that. I did get the opportunity to speak at his memorial on base. Had the opportunity to meet his wonderful mother and family that attended. The one thing I will never forget and I see it every day of my life as I play the events over and over in my head night and day. I drove his Ford F-150 with that crazy camper from 29 Palms to his home In Northern California and his mother standing at the top of the driveway as she broke down it absolutely destroyed me. I stood in the kitchen with her and got the opportunity to meet his family and tell her how much he meant to me. Lonnie, I love you bro. Keep that place in line till one day we meet again.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:53 PM
944Fest (aka Dan P)
Unaffiliated

Received 205 Likes on 133 Posts

-this eulogy seems to be referring to a thread where a friend of Matt O's passed away 17 years ago.
There is another active thread that Curtis posted similar sentiment. Sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was a great guy.

Mods OK to close this one?

Quick Reply: Sgt Of Marines and a True friend