Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Used Koni front C/O struts & springs

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 03:42 PM
T&T Racing
Rennlist Member

Received 336 Likes on 270 Posts
Default FS: Used Koni front C/O struts & springs

These 2 good used Koni double adjustable front coilover shock struts and springs are an excellent package for those interested in upgrading the suspension from stock. This combination has about 15 track days. They are for sale because I cannot be competitive in vintage racing without making major improvements in the suspensions to improve lap times. My upgraded shock package is 5X the costs of these used package. It will make your 944/951 more responsive to turn-in and adjustable for understeer and oversteer. The cost for the package is $975 plus shipping.

The flange web distance is 20 mm, for an early spindle. For a late spindle, a 1 mm shim is inserted on each side of the spindle flange and the eccentric bolt hole is adjusted, a minor filing or grinding, to accommodate the difference in the bolt holes center line distance.

Last edited by T&T Racing; 09-14-2018 at 07:02 AM.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:04 PM
T&T Racing
Rennlist Member

Received 336 Likes on 270 Posts

compression adjuster, insert allen head wrench into small hole shown at bottom of shock

rebound adjuster is removable white **** shown in left shock
These good used racing entry Koni double adjustable front coilover shock struts and springs are an excellent package for those interested in upgrading the suspension from stock. This combination has about 15 track days.

The shocks are valved for 400 to 500 lb/in spring rate and the 2 1/2 coilover springs are 400 lb/in, 8 in. length. A light 4 in tender/helper spring and retainer should be installed (not included) to prevent spring slap in full droop. The springs are Hyperco used once. This combination works best with a stiff rear torsion bar

They are for sale because I cannot be competitive in vintage racing without making major improvements in the suspension to improve lap times. My upgraded shock package is 5X the costs of this used package. It will make your 944/951 more responsive to turn-in and more adjustable for understeer and oversteer. The cost for the package is $975 plus shipping.

The flange web distance is 20 mm, for an early spindle. For a late spindle, a 1 mm shim is inserted on each side of the spindle flange and the eccentric bolt hole is adjusted, a minor filing or grinding, to accommodate the difference in the bolt holes center line distance.

Last edited by T&T Racing; 09-13-2018 at 04:13 PM. Reason: add sentence

Quick Reply: FS: Used Koni front C/O struts & springs