Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for this 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo.

Old 08-21-2018, 11:06 PM
Haley Hendershot
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for this 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo.

(Just so ya’ll know I’ve given up but my uncle begged me to post one last time. This time with a little more info.) I’m looking for a 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo, that according to all car reports (including car fax, vehicle history, and all that) was last registered to Harrisburg PA on November 24th 2003. Due to laws in Pennsylvania I can’t see the owners name.

However, I do have other locations and register dates before this if it helps. (Still can’t see the owners names only locations and dates.)

On August 4th, 1997 my uncle sold the car to a man bc his family was getting to big for it and he needed the money to get through med school. Unfortunately the man couldn’t remember the name of the person he sold it to once we contacted him. The car was registered in WV.

On June 15th, 1999 the car was registered in Washington county Ohio to another person who we can’t see the name of.

On October 27th, 1999 the car was registered in Virginia.

On April 18th, 2001 the car was registered in New York. This one doesn’t even show the mileage on it.

Whoever sold the car to the person in PA dialed back the mileage to get more money out of it. Possibly a crappy car lot? In the other states it was registered with 102,000 miles then when it was registered in PA it all the sudden had 26,532 miles on it. Don’t know if that might help.

The car is black on the outside, and has bright red seats. (Not maroon. Trust me he has corrected me many times on this and others saying they have his car. After seeing pics of it he’s right.) Which the red seats are often called either Ox blood or Can can. (Depending on who your asking) The Vin number is WP0AA095XGN152879

My uncle had this car in Highschool, and would give anything to have it back. No matter where it’s at, or how bad of shape it’s in, he’s willing to buy it for any price just so he can restore it for his son. If you have any clue where it could be, please help us out.

So if you bought a black Porsche with red seats in 2003 in Harrisburg PA, be ready for a big paycheck coming your way.

Or if you bought it on any of these dates, or know someone who did, he’d gladly appreciate it.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:14 PM
Ashman
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I assume you've contacted someone in the appropriate PCA region? Porsche people often hang together...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for this 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo.