SoCal wrenching/service/repairs

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 12:05 PM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 633 Likes on 490 Posts
Default SoCal wrenching/service/repairs

If anyone in SoCal needs work done, I would be more than happy to fix or help you fix your 944 of any model with whatever problem it has. I also have done work on other imports and domestics like Ford, Mazda, and Infiniti.

I have all my own tools and the "special" tools for belt jobs etc. I also have alot of spare parts that could be useful to you. I have a full set of AC gauges and vacuum pump as well.

I have done just about everything (including a full engine rebuild, torque tube rebuilds, clutch job, suspension swaps) on my own car and have done anything you can imagine on early and late cars, along with 951s, a 944S and 968s (and combinations thereof). Engine pulls are no problem as I own an engine hoist and stand.

Timing belt and water pump jobs are the most common thing I am asked to do, so I am very familiar with them. Rate for a standard timing/balance belt job is $100. For 1987-up cars with spring tensioner, cost is $150. Cost of doing the waterpump as well will be on top of the belt price, based on time to completion.

I have no problem doing suspension or brake work either. I also offer torque tube rebuilds for $255 including parts and exchange of your old tube.

I can rebuild your A/C compressor for $125 including parts.

I am located in Riverside, CA. Traveling to San Bernardino, Orange and Los Angeles counties is fine with me but will take some more scheduling work due to the trip. Ventura and Kern counties are not out of the question. I am in San Diego county as well every few weeks. Rate is $40/hr and I can provide references. Trips over 50 miles one-way I ask for gas expense as well at 25-mpg average.

Send me a PM if you have something you need done and we can work it out.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:33 PM
simxxi
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too bad your in SoCal. I could use you to sort out my overheating issue and question about Torque value on my 87 924S. See my other posts in this area.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:52 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 633 Likes on 490 Posts

In addition to repair services I also offer aftermarket parts such as this AC condenser. Aftermarket parallel flow unit modified to bolt on to a 944 body.

Quick Reply: SoCal wrenching/service/repairs