Sponsored by:

Robert Bosch Jetronic Service Manual

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2016, 03:55 PM
Tessmar
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Robert Bosch Jetronic Service Manual

While refreshing the 1970 914 I have owned since new and struggling to get the FI working satisfactorily a mechanic aquaintance told me he had a complete factory service manual he had purchased decades ago, thinking he would become proficient on these systems. He loaned me the manual to help debug my car, and I scanned the sections which apply to the 914 only, as this first mass market electronic FI system(actually electro-mechanical) was also used on VW, Volvo, Saab, and Mercedes.
While I ran across a couple of diagrams from this material which were posted on a couple of commercial sites I have never seen or heard of a full manual in years of searching. Despite the great detective work of people like Paul Anders and Kjell Nelin I thought it would be of great help to the 914 community to be able to make this material available for those desiring to learn about the system and to restore and maintain their cars as the factory designed them.
It took many months of interaction with Bosch as they worked through the corporation from Germany to the US to figure out which of their entities actually owned the rights to the material. Once that was determined I was granted permisstion to post the material on a limitied number of Porsche interest group sites.
The material consists of six separate files...links to them are provided below the following warning:
Please note that this material is for individual, non-commercial use only and that the rights belong to Robert Bosch LLC and may not be further distributed without the permission of Robert Bosch LLC
EFI-D and EFI-L.pdf
Parts and other intro material.pdf
Porsche D-Jetronic Manual.pdf
Porsche L-Jetronic Manual.pdf

Old 06-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Tessmar
4th Gear

The links do not seem to be working. I am trying to resolve this with site management
Old 06-20-2016, 03:25 PM
Tessmar
4th Gear

The links are now working. Please be patient as actual manuals, unlike the schamatic diagrams, are quite large and will take some time to download
Old 06-22-2016, 01:12 PM
JJ964
Track Day

Thanks for posting this, there's not a lot of D-Jet info out there.

The L-Jet link still doesn't work
Old 06-22-2016, 01:55 PM
Tessmar
4th Gear

Thanks JJ964. I will let the "powers that be" know about the L-Jetronic link not working. I scanned this one just so I had everything on the system realated to the 914 even though my car is a D-Jet

Quick Reply: Robert Bosch Jetronic Service Manual