Notices
912 Forum 1965-1969

'67 912s- two of 'em in Seattle area.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2002, 01:54 AM
carpoor
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post '67 912s- two of 'em in Seattle area.

I know this isn't the classifieds, but these aren't my cars, so it's just a heads up to 912 lovers. I saw a pair of '67 912s at a Mom n' Pop car lot today while looking at a '71 911t. One was tan, with chrome wheels, some damage to the leaft rear and back apron, but didn't look too major. Only 85k miles! Some flaws definitely. Water in the footwells, etc., but a generally above average Cal. 912. (Basic impression of the car, other than the left rear was of a veery straight old gal. Price around $2750.
The other was a really nice red one, with original interior, carpets, etc. Quite a bit of water in this one, too,and moldy carpeting, but if someone dries it out soon, it'll survive. VERY straight, original red paint.. I only saw a couple of tiny rust spots on the paint. Most chrome was still shiny and straight. Get this, just over 55k miles, low serial #s (I'm told) one owner- A Porsche mechanic bought it new for his Mother-in-Law. This one was REALLY nice, but the water will get it if someone doesn't get it out of the weather. Guy's not actively trying to sell it, but the salesman thiought he would listen to offers above $4000-$4500.
I don't know 912s, but I think the red one, especially, is SOMEONE'S dream car.
Email me if you want contact info. PHOOD56@Hotmail.com
Old 01-13-2002, 02:05 AM
craign
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Carpoor,

You might try posting this at the link below.
http://www.912registry.org/forsale.htm

Quick Reply: '67 912s- two of 'em in Seattle area.