Notices
911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

Restoring the original look of the interior (questions)

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 05:08 AM
mel_t_vin
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by voodoo51
Is the headrest also perforated? What is the distance between perforations? And is this distance the same on the seats and headliner? I like your interior color! Just choosing between Tan and Saddle interior.
The headrests, and bolsters, are not perforated...just the upper and lower inserts.

Distance between perforations...not sure. Am on travel and not with the car. Maybe someone else here can take a quick measurement for you.

Saddle...do you mean Cork [from the 70s]? Champagne was an 80s interior color, which transitioned to Cashmere in the 90s.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:48 PM
voodoo51
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mel_t_vin
The headrests, and bolsters, are not perforated...just the upper and lower inserts.

Distance between perforations...not sure. Am on travel and not with the car. Maybe someone else here can take a quick measurement for you.

Saddle...do you mean Cork [from the 70s]? Champagne was an 80s interior color, which transitioned to Cashmere in the 90s.
If somebody could take a measurement (distance between perforations) I will be very grateful!

About Saddle color leather - I don't know how does it called in Porsche. Just have chosen this leather in the shop that will remake interior of my car.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:54 PM
voodoo51
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please show me the photos of original 930's interior here or send them to - doofy23@mail.ru
It will help me to restore interior of my 930
Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply: Restoring the original look of the interior (questions)