Notices
911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

1st post - buying 930 special wishes ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 02:33 PM
onboost
Burning Brakes

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

JGMACHINE...

Wondering if you are still making this purchase...

Believe, I saw this car up in Leeesburg last week.. must really be a Ruf because the guy had that thing sliding around the corner sideways with the power on and the tires smoking just like in the Ruf video at the Nurburgring!!!

The way the car was being driven would fall into the realm of "drive it like you stole it!"

Hopefully it comes with new tires as I got close enough on him at the next light to see him do a rolling lauch.. again.. he smoke the tires for waht looked like half a mile (looked like John Force doing a smokey burn-out) I'm surpised no one phoned the cops... especially when he dropped a wheel off on the off on the gravel and started swerving left to right when it touched the pavement again... that thing through gravel everywhere!!

Anyway, maybe its not the smae car.. did you get a PPI?
Old 10-10-2007, 05:14 PM
schnele
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Paul, I am sorry to hear of your wife's ailment I wish her a sppedy and complete recovery. I knew that beauty was yours the moment I saw it but I guess JG did not know your screen name at the time. Best regards LP
Old 10-11-2007, 12:13 AM
JGMACHINE
Advanced

Originally Posted by onboost
JGMACHINE...

Wondering if you are still making this purchase...

Believe, I saw this car up in Leeesburg last week.. must really be a Ruf because the guy had that thing sliding around the corner sideways with the power on and the tires smoking just like in the Ruf video at the Nurburgring!!!

The way the car was being driven would fall into the realm of "drive it like you stole it!"

Hopefully it comes with new tires as I got close enough on him at the next light to see him do a rolling lauch.. again.. he smoke the tires for waht looked like half a mile (looked like John Force doing a smokey burn-out) I'm surpised no one phoned the cops... especially when he dropped a wheel off on the off on the gravel and started swerving left to right when it touched the pavement again... that thing through gravel everywhere!!

Anyway, maybe its not the smae car.. did you get a PPI?
OnBoost,

Thanks for the info. I am going to place a stop payment on the check... No need for a PPI, I am italian... lol...
Old 10-11-2007, 09:21 AM
SoFast
Racer

Man, why you blowin me in? Of all things to do to a guy! Hey, it is free and clear right now! I can have fun with it now!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:24 AM
SoFast
Racer

Schnele,

Thanks. Appreciate it. There are a couple of reasons I am selling. But maily because I promised the wife. Nxt 930 I buy will be more of a beater that is just a thrill to drive and DE!

Quick Reply: 1st post - buying 930 special wishes ???