Notices
911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

Diablos Is Selling His 930 For $16K?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 03:15 PM
sand_man
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I appreciate Trader for keeping it anonymous - I think that says a lot, but it was me who did the Google search on "diabolos88" and stumbled onto the myspace page. I PM'd the link to Trader and he posted it. I don't think it would be fair to let Trader take all the heat and that's why I've chimed in. Is it diabolos' page? There are enough similarities to deduct that it is. It does say that he owns a 930...it also says that his marital status is single (yes, I know he's getting a divorce)...

Look, let's not forget that there is a certain entertainment quality to the internet and these forums! It's easy and fun to hide behind our user names. It's an escape. I've made it clear that I adore this particular forum (I think I went as far as to say that "I luv you guys") and the information (and camaraderie) that I've gleaned from it! I'll be honest, I'm addicted! I truly love the 930! I love working on them, I love driving them, and I love seeing what you guys do to them!

Does he have a 930? I can't honestly say! There was enough doubt based on the other nuggets of info that others posted to indicate that there are some holes. The one thing I don't get is why he would attempt to sell a car that he doesn't have? This sort of goes beyond the typical Ebay username hi-jack or Nigerian with a large check scams! I mean if he didn't own the car, what was he planning on doing when a buyer showed up? That's the one thing that I can't figure...so maybe he really does have it?????

I just don't understand how on 3/18 /2006 you post about it being hit by a valet in Chicago and you think it will cost $15K to $20K to fix it:
https://rennlist.com/forums/911-turbo-930-forum/260746-the-death-of-a-voodoo-cursed-930-a.html
To asking about gas stations that sell premium gas in AZ on 4/10:
https://rennlist.com/forums/911-turbo-930-forum/265683-any-high-octane-gas-stations-in-phoenix-az.html

That's pretty quick turnaround to fix the car properly and get it to AZ - anything is possible. I want to believe you. It's just all over the place...

Best of luck
Old 10-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Trader220
Rennlist Member

Received 91 Likes on 49 Posts

It’s simply about the integrity of the board, nothing else. There are thousands of other boards on the internet to go play on, and flex ones internet muscles.

If you buyer needs more info, simply have him read this thread and the links on it to other threads and let him decide for himself. If you forgot to mention that valet accident and the salvage title until it was brought up here then we did our job.

Yanwns out,

Tr220
Old 10-17-2006, 03:44 PM
diabolos88
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Trader220
It’s simply about the integrity of the board, nothing else. There are thousands of other boards on the internet to go play on, and flex ones internet muscles.

If you buyer needs more info, simply have him read this thread and the links on it to other threads and let him decide for himself. If you forgot to mention that valet accident and the salvage title until it was brought up here then we did our job.

Yanwns out,

Tr220
Don't you have anything better to do?

I DID NOT FAIL TO MENTION THE SALVAGE TITLE TO ANYONE YOU JERK!!! IVE BEEN UPFRONT ABOUT EVERYTHING, HOW COME YOU DONT WANT TO CALL ME TO CONIFIRM? YOU'RE A CHICKENSHxT THATS WHY.

BTW, Im already divorced, Im not getting a divorce, it already happened and I got custody. Also what the hell does a Myspace page have to do with anything, hmmm?

I'll tell you what it is, you guys are all a bunch of troublemakers and jerks, you can all go to hell. You guys accomplished nothing at all here except maybe humoring yourselves for a while except your actions have done nothing but hurt a single dad and his 1 1/2 yr olds temporary future of obtaining a roof over their two heads not to mention losing my escrow money. This all couldnt of happened any better than this, hope you can sleep better thinking about that.

if I didnt own a 930, then why the hell would I have bought a set of RUF lookalike bumpers from Souk over at Motomotions.com for $1200?? He sold me the set and delivered them to me in AZ months ago.

Anyways, Im totally disenchanted and I will never post on Renn ever again, judging by its members level of maturity. May God forgive you all for what youve done and I wish you all well.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:30 PM
slownrusty
Rennlist Member

Received 320 Likes on 151 Posts

Diablos whoa whoa - Let me help you out dude!

If your 930 is actually in Arizona at your friend's place, get him to take some digital pictures (everyone nowadays owns a digi cam right?) of the car and then let him email them to you and then you can forward them to me. I will host it on my personal website, which gets alot of traffic. Then I will hyperlink them on a new thread for you.

That will address any issues being raised. Heck scan your title (save it a s ajpg) for the car showing your name and I can host that as well.

The guys here on Rennlist have good intentions, and the internet over the years(unfortunately) has brought in alot of lucrative people and quick rich schemers, I am sure you're not one of them. Take me up on my offer! I would say I post the most pictures on here, as I am picture ****, so I would be happy to do this as a service for you - take me up on it. My email (yup you guessed it):
slownrusty@yahoo.com

Regards - Yasin
P.S: And contrary to what you guys all think, I am not Vijay Singh, and I am terrible at golf....LOL!!
Old 10-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Trader220
Rennlist Member

Yas,

I'd love to end the mystery too. Lets see that title and the paper work from the shop that did the repairs from the Valet accident. Thanks for that kind offer to help clear this up

Tr220
Old 10-17-2006, 04:38 PM
sand_man
Drifting

I'd say digi-pics with today's newspaper laid over the hood. I'm still willing to give the bene of the doubt...as I said before, It's just all over the place!
Old 10-17-2006, 07:10 PM
rsrfan
Instructor

Go here:
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=144202

and here:
http://www.mercedesforum.com/m_38832/tm.htm

seems like his luck with Valets sucks

and here:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w140...e-tonight.html

JP
Old 10-17-2006, 07:22 PM
sand_man
Drifting

If this is the same guy (same user name) I'm thinking now, that this was his way of getting out and moving on to the next "dream car"! Just look at all the other cars he listed on his myspace page: "Humvee H1, Viper, Indian Chief", etc.

I think what he planned was to post the car for sale...list a few other posts with it, and then end it with...sorry guys the car has sold! In the mean time if anyone were to ask him about it, he'd just say that a "sale was pending"! I don't think he ever planned to scam anyone out of their dough!

In his myspace page (what I was able to see) he NEVER mentions his kid or his divorce!
Old 10-17-2006, 07:30 PM
kens911
Burning Brakes

you know what I usually dont say any thing but this is just mean, this forum is for information and entertainment, you guys need to lighten up a little. I and most of you in here have learned a LOT of valuable information in here. And to pile on like that maybe acceptable over in the pelican forum but you need to give people the benifit of doubt and realise if you jump on people if they are proud of their toy and exagerate things a little in their excitment. I mean it's about a hobby, then he has to tell every one that he is going through the usuall ex wife thinks she has the right to every thing you ever worked for your entire life, routine and you continue to dump on him. remember it's about a car it's not like he is trying to seduce your wife online. Ok i'll get off my soap box now
Old 10-17-2006, 07:41 PM
sand_man
Drifting

Ken, I'm right there with you in that this has turned ugly...I know that I assisted with the flame fanning. I'm just trying to add it up. On 3/18/2006 by his own words, a valet wrecks his Porsche 930. In one of the threads posted above (http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w14...pe-tonight.html), on 3/3/2006 a valet wrecks his new MB S600!!!! I don't think there is an ex-wife or a kid for that matter! IT'S ALL FANTASY!

I appreciate where Trader220 was/is coming from in attempting to protect the "integrity" of this board! I agree...
Old 10-17-2006, 07:49 PM
kens911
Burning Brakes

maybe so i guess but i am already missing that avatar
Old 10-17-2006, 08:14 PM
slownrusty
Rennlist Member

Received 320 Likes on 151 Posts

Those Benz Guys figured it out here it is, once they stated this, Diablos diappeared (i.e never posted on any of the Benz forums again)....LOL....Trader was right...here it is READ and ENJOY! But if he still wants to come clean my offer about me hosting his pics on my website stands!

º diabolos88 is a user name on Benzworld and MBWorld
º diabolos888 is also an Ebay account...who changed name to gtsacr71
º gtsacr71 is supposidly the person who purchased the 1996 S600 in January
º diabolos88 also has been traced on both boards to have posted about the purchase of his 1996 S600 in Dec and Jan
º diabolos88 has a brother in Brasil, who let diablos88's mom use brother's laptop...
º ...who happens to have bid access to the Ebay account of diabolos888
º diabolos88 uses the name Eddie, with recently disconnected ph 312-804-7041
º gtsacr71 has purchased number of other products car related...who may be diablos88's brother (remember, in Brasil), but shows up on Ebay as "Illinois"
º diablos88 has previously posted that he is in Illinois
º diabolos88 is on the Viper forum and uses email gtsacr71@gmail.com who lives in Chicago/Miami/Brasil
º diabolos88 also the sobriquet of someone who owns a 930 where you see a possible link to the purchases on Ebay under the gtsacr71 account
º diabolos88 has same story over on Pelican Parts

? is diabolos88's mother in Brasil, using brother's laptop....and if so, how did the car get down there so quickly.....or....?
? did diabolos88's mom apply for Capital One loan in Brasil?
? was diabolos88's mom envious that diablos88 had a 1996 S600 so she decided to buy the exact same year and model?
? how did diabolos88's mom manage to use the Ebay account of her son(s) to purchase a car, yet the transaction remain invisible to diabolos888 and/or gtsacr71?
? who else wants to see pics of diabolos88's 96 S600 and see if, by any chance, his mom managed to get exactly the same yr, model, and color?
? who else thinks it's ironic that in gtsacr71's feedback one seller claimed that the buyer concocted some strange story about someone hijacking his Ebay account? (pssst!...it was his mom!)....yet he didn't shut the account down, but simply changed the Ebay ID months later to....yup....diabolos888?

From His Pelican Post on the Ruf Bumpers for sale, verifed by Souk that his name is Eddie, I spy two 911s here, who took the pics, was it Diablos or his buddy? Are these cars and bumpers located in Arizona as well...is the plot thickening?

Things that make you go hmmmm? He has a sale pending on the wheels...yikes!
Old 10-17-2006, 08:20 PM
schnele
Rennlist Member

I feel terrible, and terribly confused by all this. I had a hand in this and I think we should end the whole sophmoric ordeal and just let it die. Diabolos88 I think we all seek veracity on these boards, when people make outlandish horsepower claims the same ire is aroused. I never intended to attack your religion, I merely found it funny that you respdonded to a post on the way to church(that was the whole Rennlist addict bit).lp
Old 10-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Trader220
Rennlist Member

Look I was not trying to offend anyone or pull any pranks. My aim was to maintain the integrity of the board and to not let anyone fall for what appeared to be a phony for sale add on Pelican. My hunch was right as we’ve seen from the other posts here he’s just a kid posting his fantasies on different car sites.

That’s a photo of a couple of 911’s with 2 sets of RUF replica bumpers in front of the black car. Could have been taken at any shop at anytime in the last 20 years.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:35 PM
slivan
Instructor

Yeah! you guys are jerks calling me (and my son) out like this! It's my 930 and I'm LEAVING! I'll NEVER post again!
Sincerely,
Diablos Mom

The ruf bumper pic is from the motomotion web site under exterior.... plot thickens....
http://motomotions.com/images/CTR!Bumpers1112078921.jpg

Quick Reply: Diablos Is Selling His 930 For $16K?