FABSPEED | CAYENNE SALE | IN STOCK // CATBYPASS PIPES, ECU TUNE, & BMC FILTERS

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 676 Likes on 430 Posts
Default FABSPEED | CAYENNE SALE | IN STOCK // CATBYPASS PIPES, ECU TUNE, & BMC FILTERS

Hey Everyone! Whose got a Cayenne parked next to their 930??

I am proud to announce Fabspeed's Cayenne Sale, starting TODAY!!! When bundled together, save big on a set of Secondary Catbypass Pipes, BMC Air Filters, and our Fabspeed ECU Tune for your Cayenne. The best part about this sale? THEY'RE ALL IN STOCK! ( wait, did I read that right?) YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT! IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP!

The restrictive Secondary Catalysts on all Cayenne's are unmonitored, making them a no-brainer to remove and swap out for our Catbypass Pipes. NO CEL!! They are designed as a direct, bolt-on replacement for the OEM secondary cats and add an intoxicating, throaty nature to the exhaust note.

Optimized by our ECU Tune, the catbypass pipes make even more power! Naturally aspirated Cayenne's will produce power gains in the high teens, and on Turbo'd models, like the 958 Turbo, the ECU tune alone makes a whopping 99 HP and 140 TQ maximum gains! Now that's some power!

When running a high performance car like a Cayenne, it is important to let the engine breathe easily so that it can work efficiently. A set of BMC F1 High Performance Air Filters is the perfect way to round out this Performance Package for your Cayenne!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out directly. Text/call my cell--610-804-7318, email jason.wilber@fabspeed.com, or shoot me a PM so we can get you set up!

Quick Reply: FABSPEED | CAYENNE SALE | IN STOCK // CATBYPASS PIPES, ECU TUNE, & BMC FILTERS