Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

If you think about this car...

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 12:00 PM
blockhed
Rennlist Member

Received 188 Likes on 119 Posts
Default If you think about this car...

If anyone is looking for a SC Coupe stay away from this car, the sellers, 2 cousins, are horrible to deal with, try to say the car is perfect in general but I have my doubts especially about hte exterior.
They have a lot of receipts from previous work, the car has actually 130k+ on it now 105 as listed because of a speedometer swap. While the car was in for minor a/f adjustment I called the shop and the owner of the place said that just looking at it the paint was "****t*" but he couldn't speak of mechanical stuff since he didn't do a ppi nor ever worked on the car.
Also the car is bought by 2 people so you have to deal with twice the phone calls, one guy just wants to sell the car the other owes money. At the end of the day this might be a great mechanical car with lost of receipts but the head ache of dealing with them two is a hassle. They keep saying how the car is all original, yet it has a new speedo, exhaust and etc.
At the end of the day it was too far of a drive for me to take a chance but if you're local it might be a good deal. Oh yeah good luck on the price, they seem to always discuss and ask how much you willing to pay.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

Quick Reply: If you think about this car...