Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Got roll cage, have 5 point, now What is Suggested

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 07:19 PM
jakeflyer
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

------------Ed Hughes-------------------

Don't take this the wrong way, but you really need to get out and do some driving events before you start talking about things like fire bottles and such. When you do this, you'll learn what things like Hans devices and such are. You'll learn what others use and value, and what is a waste of money. Above all, you'll be focused on driving. One should get seat time in a stock car before going over the edge on modifications, IMO and many others'.

Sound advice and taken in the context that it was presented,--- helpful. This learning process for me is part learning the rules from the rule book, part going to the track and watching and talking, and here, where there is advice and skill that condenses hundreds of hours of hands on, into minutes of reading. It is sort of a learning guide of where I need to direct my attention, and gives me a little awareness of what i am reading or hearing. I will do my homework. This helps me figure out what and where the homework is.

I read and understand track time in a stocker. Well taken, and we are in that direction. thanks for your advice
Old 06-14-2008, 07:24 PM
jakeflyer
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

---------- Craig T.------------------
I tried the PCA cone bowling a couple of times. Once you've been on an open track, you won't go back to parking lots
Going to join POC today (or Monday if I gotta call them). You got my attention.

Quick Reply: Got roll cage, have 5 point, now What is Suggested