Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Sport Chrono analog clock installation trouble on 991.1

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2024, 08:08 PM
urbanglowcam
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sport Chrono analog clock installation trouble on 991.1

Hi. Anyone have experience installing analog clocks on 991s that came without them? I purchased a replacement 991 dash trim and an analog clock from a similar year Panamera that appears to be plug / play with just a bit of wire splicing with the harness.

I basically followed the instructions in the video below to a T. The clock shows power when I turn the ignition on, but then I don't see the digital clock and the analog hands just stay at 12:00 position. The only thing I DIDN'T do was get a new harness. The clock I purchased had its own already on it but with a red/black wire instead of red/orange. I assume it's the same though?

I'm wondering if the clock I purchased is faulty, the Panamera clock isn't compatible (looks nearly identical to similar year Macans, Panameras, 911s, etc.), or if I wired something incorrectly. Any advice would be appreciated.

Edit: Whoops, wrong forum. Mods, feel free to delete! Thanks @Mark Salvetti for calling it to my attention.

Last edited by urbanglowcam; 05-12-2024 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-12-2024, 01:08 PM
Mark Salvetti
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 187 Likes on 148 Posts

I think you accidentally posted in our air-cooled forum. I see you have posted in the 991 forum in the past - that would be the place to go.

Mark
The following users liked this post:
urbanglowcam (05-12-2024)

Quick Reply: Sport Chrono analog clock installation trouble on 991.1