Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Porsche 911S oil Klapper

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 06:09 AM
westy1980
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche 911S oil Klapper

Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting this but thought you guys would like this as much as I do. I am an automotive photographer and currently I am covering the full restoration of a rare oil Klapper 1972 Porsche 911s by one of my clients Golding Barn Garage based near Brighton.

I thought I would upload a few shots here to for you guys to have a look at, to show you where it started and where it currently is at.

I have been privileged to have followed this through its entire restoration to date which you can follow in its entirety on their website https://goldingbarngarage.com/garage...l-restoration/ Iv uploaded tons of photos and a few time-lapse videos of the fabrication. 

Hope you enjoy them as much as I liked shooting them. Being a Porsche nut, it is great when you get an opportunity to get up close to rare cars like this.

And check out the absolutely bonkers online competition they have running at the moment.

Before

Currently
Old 09-24-2018, 08:03 AM
Mark Salvetti
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 183 Likes on 144 Posts

Thanks for posting. That green is going to be gorgeous. Looking forward to photos of the mechanical restoration.

Mark
Old 09-24-2018, 08:57 AM
westy1980
3rd Gear

Hi Mark

No worries, its a really nice green and even better up close. The mechanical side of the build is starting this week so will be coving this too.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:02 AM
westy1980
3rd Gear

This was during the sandblasting process where we started to see what we would have to work with. All in all, it was pretty solid for a 46-year-old car, but still, quite a list of repair panels were needed along with some custom fabrication. There are a ton more photos on their website https://goldingbarngarage.com/garage...l-restoration/

Quick Reply: Porsche 911S oil Klapper