Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

GT4 in Racing-Yellow ordered 12/29/2020 by Terry aka tigerhonaker

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 09:22 PM
tigerhonaker
Rennlist Member

Received 1,423 Likes on 791 Posts
Default GT4 in Racing-Yellow ordered 12/29/2020 by Terry aka tigerhonaker

December 29th 2020

Most recent Up-Date on May 18th 2021:

This is what I hope the 2021 Cayman 718 GT4 will end up looking like if all goes as planned.

Well guys,
This has taken place Way-way faster than I thought.
I was actually thinking to do this around June/July 2021 time frame.
What totally altered/changed my original plans was what I recently found out from my Porsche of Nashville G/M Cody.
They don't have an allocation for a GT4.
And from what he shared with me when he called me last night it might be months before he does.
With that ^^^ being said and duly-noted on this end we decided to not go with Plan 1.
Instead we went ahead and paid-off the Audi RS-3 and proceeded to get things rolling immediately from my end.
I got hold of the Audi G/M I use to work with many-many years ago Robert Hartman at Audi of Nashville.
He told me what he could put into the RS-3 I special ordered from him back in May 2019.
I could live with his trade-in amount and actually since I wasn't waiting until June/July 2021.
He was able and willing to put thousands more into the RS-3 for me.

So now the wait begins for Cody to get another GT4 allocation to actually place the order with Porsche officially.

Below are pictures of all that just took place.
And for those that don't know me from other internet sites I'm a picture taking fellow being retired I have the time to do that.
I figure by starting my own dedicated thread I can easily keep it up to date as things progress.

The pictures below are the Audi RS-3 before Robert came to pick it up this late afternoon.

Since it's winter here I did hook-up my Battery Minder as I knew the RS3 wasn't going to be driven in crappy weather conditions.

The next pictures are Robert with the black mask and no-hair. LOL !!!
We are doing the paperwork.

I also gave Robert a Demo in my Dedicated-Home-Theater playing the Extreme Action part on the Hard-Disc SUPER 8 movie.
He was totally Blown-Away !!!

Next are pictures of Robert checking over the RS-3 with me and then he is off to Audi of Nashville.

And I just now received this picture of it and where is it ???
On the Audi of Nashville ................ New-Car-Showroom !!!

Okay now for the New Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 in Racing Yellow:
Guys when I say I am excited about this believe me that's an understatement if there ever was one.
My wife (Cathy) of plus 37-years is also all in on this.
In-fact she is the reason I can do this to be Matter-of-Fact about it.
What started this in the 1st place was I mentioned maybe looking into the new to be released next Corvette with the Bad-Boy-Engine.
She immediately came back to me and said something to the effect of, Terry get some Class and get a Porsche.
With that ^^^ being said since I was also checking out the New 2021 GT4 with the optional PDK tranny it was decided which way I was going to go.
I did the build on-line and went over and over and over it as the days passed by to make damn sure I didn't overlook anything.
And believe it or not as many times as I have done this I did find a few things I needed to add.
At 75 years old I won't be tracking it and therefore as you will see from the build I went with all the comfort items.
For those that don't know I have been into modified cars since back in the mid 60's when I returned from my three year Army enlistment.
Last place I went was Cu-Chi, Vietnam between the years 1965 & 1966.
I also had a great many Super-Fast street bikes.
And did some drag-racing with them.
As the years have gone by I'm a lot calmer and these days I'm into two things, my Home Theater & of course Cars, Duh ..... LOL !!!

And speaking of my Wife "Cathy" that has "Tolerated" me for over 37-years this is her.

Porsche of Nashville

Below are pictures from the On-Line Build Internet Site.
I think these will at least give you the general idea of what I ordered.

Guys when I watched the below video I knew right then I wanted a New Porsche GT4.
The manufacturing facility to me looks like a Surgical-Clean-Room !!!

Well the Longgggggggggggggg ........... wait has begun,
Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 05-18-2021 at 07:35 PM. Reason: January 16th I changed my GT4 order ...
The following 8 users liked this post by tigerhonaker:
FASTRKMAN (12-30-2020), kart driver (02-15-2021), Mike981S (02-03-2024), mranderson (01-10-2021), paddlefoot64 (12-30-2020), signde (04-04-2021), superfast02911 (01-22-2021), UncleDude (12-29-2020) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)

Popular Reply

10-19-2021, 02:58 PM
tigerhonaker
Rennlist Member

Post Below are the pictures of us taking delivery at "Porsche of Nashville" ...

Greetings and Happy-Days,

Below are the pictures taken with Cathy and me at Porsche of Nashville.
Also a few while driving.
And lastly those of it in it's "Assigned-Parking-Place" in it's garage by Cathy's VW Golf R.

Text is on top of each picture with my comments:

Well here we are and things are getting started with our delivery.

In front is Grayson (Our Teacher) and to the rear is my SA and buddy Matt Giorgio the ... Main-Main !!!

Below are the main people that had the biggest contribution to the GT4.
Left, Robert Hartman (GM at Audi of Nashville), Terry Honaker (Owner), Catherine Anne Honaker (Major Financial Contributor & Owner), Cody Bender (GM at Porsche of Nashville), Matt Giorgio (my Sales Assistant)

Had to do the Personal stop and take of some rather Urgent personal-business and you can see where I "Always" park & walk.

And it's now in it "Permanent" parking place next to Cathy's VW Golf R.

Check out the wheels and you will notice that you don't see what ???
No Excessive Black ......... Brake-Dust after 103-miles.

My SA Matt did install the "Optional" OEM Porsche Valve-Stem-Caps and they look GREAT.

Pictures of the interior per request from a buddy.
Best I can do with a cellphone for the colors with the Racing-Yellow-Stitching.

Version:0.9 StartHTML:00000153 EndHTML:00000223 StartFragment:00000187 EndFragment:00000187 SourceURL:https://mail.aol.com/webmail-std/en-us/suite

The 1st 100-miles plus last night.
Cathy said I want to go riding dark or not so off we went.

The "Optional" Racing-Yellow key fobs and also a gift from Porsche of Nashville.

I hope the ones that are here on Rennlist Internet Site have enjoyed this.
To me a Longgggggggg journey but it to me and Cathy was well worth the wait.
Terry
Old 12-29-2020, 09:44 PM
Boulder Mike
Pro

Received 60 Likes on 40 Posts

First and most importantly thank you for your service to our great country. My father-in-law was in Cu Chi from ‘67 - ‘69. Congrats on the GT4! Love your spec - especially pairing the silver wheels with the racing yellow. I’m working on getting an allocation right now and it’s not easy. Also really like the Audi - a beautiful car as well. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the car when you take delivery.
The following users liked this post:
Dan7675 (12-20-2021)
Old 12-29-2020, 09:51 PM
TXshaggy
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 3,326 Likes on 1,913 Posts

Terry,

Congrats, beautiful build! Can’t wait to see the real pics.

Shaggy
Old 12-29-2020, 10:10 PM
Jim Rockford
Burning Brakes

Received 491 Likes on 264 Posts

Great post, great build. Be sure to keep us all updated on progress. I am quite sure you will enjoy the car.
Old 12-29-2020, 10:18 PM
mjw930
Rennlist Member

Received 377 Likes on 209 Posts

I bought my 2015 BGTS from the Nashville dealership, they were great to work with.

It should be a great build for its intended purpose but it’s too bad Porsche couldn’t figure out how to add the memory function to the 18 ways. I imagined spending hours constantly hitting the buttons getting it just right then having to do it all over again when my wife drives. With the 2 ways it’s simple, drop it the floor then click it into the right distance notch and set the backrest. Worked well with the BGTS and I absolutely love the Sport Plus seats for everything short of intense track work.
Old 12-29-2020, 10:50 PM
jqmesembry
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Did you actually get an allocation or just waiting?
Old 12-30-2020, 04:00 AM
halfmonkey
Rennlist Member

Received 1,795 Likes on 861 Posts

Congrats! My dad also fought in the Vietnam War. He was MP fighting against the VC. He has told some very wild and scary stories over the years. Such a crazy war. Also congrats on all the years together with your wife. Having a life partner is something that can never be measured.

...and good on her for busting your chops to get the Porsche.

...side note. Glad to see another A/V enthusiast. I used to really be into the home A/V and then had kids and then kind of dropped away from it. Now that they're a little older and we're trying to remove all of the kids stuff and turn our house into a more grown up space, I'm looking to finally upgrade my tv and A/V equipment soon. Probably looking at the Samsung Q900TS 75" along with Denon AVR-A110 or Yamaha CX-A5200 with MX-A5200. I'll probably pair this up with either B&W 705 or 704 for L/R and HTM72 for center or 603 for L/R and HTM6 for center. I'll match either with the matching sub in the series. Do you have any experience with any of these equipment or opinions you'd like to share?
Old 12-30-2020, 09:31 AM
FASTRKMAN
Rennlist Member

Received 452 Likes on 247 Posts

Congrats and thank you for sharing your story, I look forward to more. Getting my dream car was one thing but to enjoy it with my life partner aka Management of 30 years has brought us more great memories. I expect and wish the same for you both enjoy!
Old 12-30-2020, 12:32 PM
tigerhonaker
Rennlist Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Boulder Mike
First and most importantly thank you for your service to our great country. My father-in-law was in Cu Chi from ‘67 - ‘69. Congrats on the GT4! Love your spec - especially pairing the silver wheels with the racing yellow. I’m working on getting an allocation right now and it’s not easy. Also really like the Audi - a beautiful car as well. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the car when you take delivery.
I'm glad your Father-in-Law made it back SAFE.
(Thank him for me when you talk with him again)
Speaking of Cu-Chi, Vietnam here is where I was back then as a Young-Man.

Me at 18-years old at Fort Knox, Kentucky for Basic Training in 1963.

Speaking of the Silver-Wheels ..........
I actually tried all the options and always came back to the Bright-Silver with the Racing-Yellow to me looks Bad-*** !!!

You can count on me saying exactly what I think of it once that actually takes place sometime in 2021.

Originally Posted by TXshaggy
Terry,

Congrats, beautiful build! Can’t wait to see the real pics.

Shaggy
Hey Shaggy,
I Always-always enjoy seeing all your pictures you post so keep on, keeping-on buddy.

It doesn't read like you were very impressed with the Thread that covered the "Removal" of the Inner-Material of those European Mandated GPF devices inner-workings.

Dummy GPF Delete OAP DIY “Big Genitalia Mod”

https://rennlist.com/forums/718-gts-...talia-mod.html

Any further comments/thoughts on that you care to share ???

Originally Posted by Jim Rockford
Great post, great build. Be sure to keep us all updated on progress. I am quite sure you will enjoy the car.
I will be sure to come back here and keep you guys informed as things sometime or another move forward.

And Cathy & I both are very-very much looking forward to it arriving.

Originally Posted by mjw930
I bought my 2015 BGTS from the Nashville dealership, they were great to work with.

It should be a great build for its intended purpose but it’s too bad Porsche couldn’t figure out how to add the memory function to the 18 ways. I imagined spending hours constantly hitting the buttons getting it just right then having to do it all over again when my wife drives. With the 2 ways it’s simple, drop it the floor then click it into the right distance notch and set the backrest. Worked well with the BGTS and I absolutely love the Sport Plus seats for everything short of intense track work.
It would have been a nice addition if Porsche had indeed done the Memory for those optional 18-way powered seats.
No-Worries on my end though as Cathy (Wife) loves her VW Golf R we got her back in 2017.
It has a whopping 11K miles on it.
Here she is taking delivery of it back then and she still loves it.

Originally Posted by jqmesembry
Did you actually get an allocation or just waiting?
Porsche of Nashville does "Not" have an Allocation currently.
When Cody the G/M called me said it might very well be months before he receives another Allocation for the GT4.
As he said Terry, then once I get the Allocation it will probably be another 2-3 months before it actually arrives here at Porsche of Nashville.
I'll add this and it's only my opinion regarding the time-frame for the GT4.
It wouldn't surprise me that it might very well be June/July for that GT4 to actually arrive at Porsche of Nashville.

Cody does have a White GT4 in-bound and he would let me have it but I was not interested in it.

Originally Posted by halfmonkey
Congrats! My dad also fought in the Vietnam War. He was MP fighting against the VC. He has told some very wild and scary stories over the years. Such a crazy war. Also congrats on all the years together with your wife. Having a life partner is something that can never be measured.

...side note. Glad to see another A/V enthusiast. I used to really be into the home A/V and then had kids and then kind of dropped away from it. Now that they're a little older and we're trying to remove all of the kids stuff and turn our house into a more grown up space, I'm looking to finally upgrade my tv and A/V equipment soon. Probably looking at the Samsung Q900TS 75" along with Denon AVR-A110 or Yamaha CX-A5200 with MX-A5200. I'll probably pair this up with either B&W 705 or 704 for L/R and HTM72 for center or 603 for L/R and HTM6 for center. I'll match either with the matching sub in the series. Do you have any experience with any of these equipment or opinions you'd like to share?
Greetings to my New Internet Car & Home Theater enthusiast.
Below is the link to my Dedicated Home Theater if your interested still in that sort of thing.
This will be a Super-High-End dedicated H/T with hundreds of Highly-Detailed-Pictures ............

tigerhonaker's Home Theater phase # 1of being Up-Dated August 2018 ...

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/tig...#post-56616910

Please, pass on the following to your Dad.
Sir, Thanks for your Service and I'm glad you made it back !!!

I 100% agree whole-heartily about being fortunate/lucky enough for Cathy (Wife) to have picked-me all those years ago.
I say she picked me as most of us Married-Guys know we initially ask the Ladies for their Hand-in-Marriage but if we were 100% HONEST.
We Damn well know they actually Picked-our-Sorry-Asses, right guys.
As you said, she did Bust-My-Chops when I said I'm thinking about the New Corvette when it's officially released in 2021.
Her immediate comments were something like ...........
Terry you have had a heck of a lot of Corvettes already and as soon as the New wore-off you traded them.
So your looking at the New Porsche GT4 for 2021 that is going to be offered with the Automatic PDK transmission.
Get some Class and go for it !!!
(Cathy is not a car person but she is Really-really all in on this GT4)

Well my Good-Man looks like your getting all-set for Audio & Video and that I can easily appreciate.

Originally Posted by FASTRKMAN
Congrats and thank you for sharing your story, I look forward to more. Getting my dream car was one thing but to enjoy it with my life partner aka Management of 30 years has brought us more great memories. I expect and wish the same for you both enjoy!
Well another 30-Year-Plus Married couple.
Congratulations to Both of you guys.

37-years plus for Cathy and myself and thankfully we are both in still good health.

This GT4 will more than likely be my last so hopefully at my age I'll have some years left to enjoy it.

Terry
The following 2 users liked this post by tigerhonaker:
FASTRKMAN (12-30-2020), paddlefoot64 (12-30-2020)
Old 12-30-2020, 12:59 PM
FASTRKMAN
Rennlist Member

Received 452 Likes on 247 Posts

Thanks for the wishes I see we also share a great VAG interest. Now you will have the VAG ultimate dynamic duo as I call them.

The following 3 users liked this post by FASTRKMAN:
paddlefoot64 (12-30-2020), tigerhonaker (12-30-2020), UncleDude (12-30-2020)
Old 12-30-2020, 03:00 PM
tigerhonaker
Rennlist Member

Smile

Originally Posted by FASTRKMAN
Thanks for the wishes I see we also share a great VAG interest. Now you will have the VAG ultimate dynamic duo as I call them.
FASTRKMAN,

Here I am back in the World years ago with one of my so Many-many 2-wheel machines.
This was a Totally-Awesome-Sounding Six-Cylinder-Honda !!!

Terry

The following 2 users liked this post by tigerhonaker:
FASTRKMAN (12-30-2020), paddlefoot64 (12-30-2020)
Old 12-30-2020, 03:37 PM
halfmonkey
Rennlist Member

Received 1,795 Likes on 861 Posts

Greetings to my New Internet Car & Home Theater enthusiast.
Below is the link to my Dedicated Home Theater if your interested still in that sort of thing.
This will be a Super-High-End dedicated H/T with hundreds of Highly-Detailed-Pictures ............

I 100% agree whole-heartily about being fortunate/lucky enough for Cathy (Wife) to have picked-me all those years ago.
I say she picked me as most of us Married-Guys know we initially ask the Ladies for their Hand-in-Marriage but if we were 100% HONEST.
As you said, she did Bust-My-Chops when I said I'm thinking about the New Corvette when it's officially released in 2021.
Terry you have had a heck of a lot of Corvettes already and as soon as the New wore-off you traded them.
So your looking at the New Porsche GT4 for 2021 that is going to be offered with the Automatic PDK transmission.

Well my Good-Man looks like your getting all-set for Audio & Video and that I can easily appreciate.

[/QUOTE]
I will tell my dad. Thanks for the kind words. Guerrilla Warfare is definitely a different kind of scary animal.

Your A/V setup looks great! Wish I had the room to do that but unfortunately, my "A/V room" will be the family room so I'll just have to make do. My wife is fine upgrading our 65" tv to a 75" as that's the largest size that will fit with our TV cabinet. We have ceiling speakers already built in for the rear surround so it's just a matter of the receiver or separates which she won't care about as she doesn't know what the difference is. What she will care about is whether or not I go with towers for the L/R fronts or bookshelf speakers in pedestals. The B&W 704 are small for tower speakers so I might try and slide that one in. I thought about doing ceiling speakers for the Atmos speakers but I don't know if I want to mess with it. Maybe I'll price it out when the time comes and go from there.
Old 12-30-2020, 07:40 PM
Elegant
Track Day

Received 30 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by halfmonkey

Hello halfmonkey,

I'm best buddies with Terry Honaker and we share a love for hot cars and everything Home Theater.
I read that you, too, have a big interest in A/V and are planning an upgrade so I thought I would chime in.
Terry said it was fine for me to post on his thread.

Well, you have seen the photos of Terry's magnificent dedicated Home Theater.
I'm just a poor Texan so, like you, my A/V gear is in the living room (which is now more a Media Room.)

I have quickly researched your proposed upgrades and have a few suggestions.
Overall, you have done a bang-up job in putting together a great system.

TV:
I have the Sony XBR-85x900F 4K 85-inch.
Your Samsung choice should be great.
You might want to have a look at the Sony Z8H 8K model which is roughly the same price as the Samsung.
My brother has the Z8H and it is a bit better than mine.
I know the Sony's have great upscaling/processing. Likely that the Samsung is great as well.

MAIN SPEAKERS:
My main L/R speakers are the B&W 702 towers.
My center channel is the B&W HTM71.
My four surrounds are B&W 706.
I'm thrilled with the performance, whether with opera, pop music, or movies.
Any of your choices should provide you with great sound.

SUBWOOFER(S):
I have two JL Audio Fathom f 113 v.2.
I must say I have not been impressed with the older B&W subwoofers, but I have not heard any of the newer ones.
You might want to have a look at two other brands: SVS and JL Audio.
Terry has SVS subs and is very happy with them.
I have the JL Audio subs and am very pleased with them.

ATMOS:
I have 4 on-ceiling SVS Prime Elevation speakers.
They cost only $200-$250 each depending on the finish.
I am very happy with what Atmos has added to the immersive experience.
Install by my A/V shop was about $1000 to $1500 for wiring and labor.
It is a relatively small expenditure for a significant improvement, mainly with movies of course.

PROCESSING/AMPS:
I have a Denon AVR-X8500H, 13-channel, 150w/ch. receiver.
Also a Rotel RMB-1585 5-channel, 200w/ch Amplifier for the main L/C/R speakers.
All other speakers (except the self-powered subs) are driven by the Denon.
Both of your choices for processing/amplification look great to me.

Well, my post is longer than I anticipated but to another gearhead and A/V aficionado you likely deserve it, lol.

Congratulations on your choices. You should end up with terrific Video and Audio.

Cheers,
Tom
P.S. My car is a 2019 Audi RS3 in Nardo Gray. Ages ago I owned a red 1975 Porsche Carrera RS.

Old 12-31-2020, 01:36 PM
tigerhonaker
Rennlist Member

halfmonkey;17128214]Greetings to my New Internet Car & Home Theater enthusiast.

I will tell my dad. Thanks for the kind words. Guerrilla Warfare is definitely a different kind of scary animal.

Your A/V setup looks great! Wish I had the room to do that but unfortunately, my "A/V room" will be the family room so I'll just have to make do. My wife is fine upgrading our 65" tv to a 75" as that's the largest size that will fit with our TV cabinet. We have ceiling speakers already built in for the rear surround so it's just a matter of the receiver or separates which she won't care about as she doesn't know what the difference is. What she will care about is whether or not I go with towers for the L/R fronts or bookshelf speakers in pedestals. The B&W 704 are small for tower speakers so I might try and slide that one in. I thought about doing ceiling speakers for the Atmos speakers but I don't know if I want to mess with it. Maybe I'll price it out when the time comes and go from there.
I will answer your PM right after this post.
I need to get your E-Mail address so you and Tom Cochran can talk "Privately" Audio/Video.

Originally Posted by Elegant
Hello halfmonkey,

I'm best buddies with Terry Honaker and we share a love for hot cars and everything Home Theater.
I read that you, too, have a big interest in A/V and are planning an upgrade so I thought I would chime in.
Terry said it was fine for me to post on his thread.

Well, you have seen the photos of Terry's magnificent dedicated Home Theater.
I'm just a poor Texan so, like you, my A/V gear is in the living room (which is now more a Media Room.)

I have quickly researched your proposed upgrades and have a few suggestions.
Overall, you have done a bang-up job in putting together a great system.

TV:
I have the Sony XBR-85x900F 4K 85-inch.
Your Samsung choice should be great.
You might want to have a look at the Sony Z8H 8K model which is roughly the same price as the Samsung.
My brother has the Z8H and it is a bit better than mine.
I know the Sony's have great upscaling/processing. Likely that the Samsung is great as well.

MAIN SPEAKERS:
My main L/R speakers are the B&W 702 towers.
My center channel is the B&W HTM71.
My four surrounds are B&W 706.
I'm thrilled with the performance, whether with opera, pop music, or movies.
Any of your choices should provide you with great sound.

SUBWOOFER(S):
I have two JL Audio Fathom f 113 v.2.
I must say I have not been impressed with the older B&W subwoofers, but I have not heard any of the newer ones.
You might want to have a look at two other brands: SVS and JL Audio.
Terry has SVS subs and is very happy with them.
I have the JL Audio subs and am very pleased with them.

ATMOS:
I have 4 on-ceiling SVS Prime Elevation speakers.
They cost only $200-$250 each depending on the finish.
I am very happy with what Atmos has added to the immersive experience.
Install by my A/V shop was about $1000 to $1500 for wiring and labor.
It is a relatively small expenditure for a significant improvement, mainly with movies of course.

PROCESSING/AMPS:
I have a Denon AVR-X8500H, 13-channel, 150w/ch. receiver.
Also a Rotel RMB-1585 5-channel, 200w/ch Amplifier for the main L/C/R speakers.
All other speakers (except the self-powered subs) are driven by the Denon.
Both of your choices for processing/amplification look great to me.

Well, my post is longer than I anticipated but to another gearhead and A/V aficionado you likely deserve it, lol.

Congratulations on your choices. You should end up with terrific Video and Audio.

Cheers,
Tom
P.S. My car is a 2019 Audi RS3 in Nardo Gray. Ages ago I owned a red 1975 Porsche Carrera RS.
Hi Tom,

I have a PM from halfmonkey and will get you two guys together to further discuss Audio/Video.

Nice to see you drop by here and look forward to us sharing comments/thoughts on my 2021 GT4 as things progress.

Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 12-31-2020 at 01:37 PM.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:17 PM
tigerhonaker
Rennlist Member

Default January 9th 2021 Up-Dates ..............

Guys,

Dealer Allocation Tracker

https://rennlist.com/forums/718-gts-...l#post17148943

Larry Cable,
Said,
my point exactly, allocations are now already in Q2/3 CY 21 and closing in fast on the August factory holiday - act now to avoid potential disappointment !
Well I just received all the paperwork on me purchasing the 2021 GT4 I discussed in Post #1.
In that paperwork it stated I will be receiving the 1st GT4 Allocation that comes in next.
Also, they Do-Not currently have a GT4 Allocation right now.

So guys we shall see how this moves forward.
I'm glad I did get off my butt and took my wife's strong suggestion to place my order when I did on December 29th 2020.
It's going to be interesting to actually see when does "Porsche of Nashville" get the next GT4 2021 Allocation ???

Terry

Quick Reply: GT4 in Racing-Yellow ordered 12/29/2020 by Terry aka tigerhonaker