Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

NO High Beam Assist for 2023 718 GTS4.0?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2024, 04:51 PM
Amochosto
Instructor

Received 78 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
I would believe that you probably don't have it and they just kept the stalk to get rid of them. Helpful tips are out there for the MY22, but many of us didn't get the hand waving feature on the frunk or trunk to open the doors up automatically with the key in your pocket. Everything looks like it should work and there are some complicated diagrams one can follow to regain the feature. I don't remember if I had to turn it on in my settings, but it is screwy to get it to turn on and then off as I have to push the high beams forward a couple times.
This is classic! I went and got my GTS wrapped, and the wave to open trunk worked perfectly, over and over again at the wrap store, ; "DAYUM, I DIDN'T KNOW THE BOXSTER HAD THIS" it has never worked again, not even once! lolol
The following users liked this post:
Zakato70 (05-07-2024)
Old 05-07-2024, 06:09 PM
mc3456
Rennlist Member

Received 383 Likes on 225 Posts

Originally Posted by Amochosto
This is classic! I went and got my GTS wrapped, and the wave to open trunk worked perfectly, over and over again at the wrap store, ; "DAYUM, I DIDN'T KNOW THE BOXSTER HAD THIS" it has never worked again, not even once! lolol
My entire car is wrapped but the feature still works. PPF should not impact its operation at all. Are you waving your hand or physically touching the trunk or frunk? Mine only works if holding my hand close to the sensor areas on the bumpers.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:50 PM
Amochosto
Instructor

Received 78 Likes on 42 Posts

It was working perfectly at the wrap facility (the car was already wrapped and I was picking it up). But I haven't got it to work since. I don't know why. No big deal though.

Quick Reply: NO High Beam Assist for 2023 718 GTS4.0?