Sponsored by:

Arizona Dealers: Any Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 12:54 PM
AZbound
8th Gear

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Arizona Dealers: Any Recommendations

I'm moving to Arizona in a month and want to connect with a dealer once there. I'm going to start the process of buying my dream car, Porsche of course. I was wondering if there are any standout dealers in the state? Or, any I should avoid. I expect a person / dealer that will work with me, be honest and up front, and go the extra mile. Do you have any advice?

Thank you in advance.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:38 PM
RENN GTS
Burning Brakes

Received 204 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by AZbound
I'm moving to Arizona in a month and want to connect with a dealer once there. I'm going to start the process of buying my dream car, Porsche of course. I was wondering if there are any standout dealers in the state? Or, any I should avoid. I expect a person / dealer that will work with me, be honest and up front, and go the extra mile. Do you have any advice?

Thank you in advance.
I cant comment on any other dealership in AZ outside of our McLaren Scottsdale location, but I can tell you that I would be more than happy to service out from here in Fresno while beating everyone's price and shipping the car straight to your door!
Old 04-27-2018, 01:51 PM
RolloGigolo
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

I offer you the best of luck with Az dealers as I had a horrible time trying to purchase a 981 Gt4, then 991.2 GT3, and now 981.2 GT4.... Ended up getting a 981 out of state, never was able to get the 991.2 GT3 (although one of the dealers did call me after one of his select customers did not take delivery after the car arrived, lol), and was finally able to put a deposit on the 981.2 clear across the country. Once you are able to secure your car, pm me and I will tell you who to see for service. Again, good luck!
Old 04-29-2018, 10:43 AM
rdboxster
Rennlist Member

Received 232 Likes on 168 Posts

I bought my BGTS used from Scottsdale Porsche. Everything about the transaction was positive. They offered to ship but we drove it home instead. Pricing and availability of used vehicles was much better than I had seen in MN. You will always getting varying opinions on dealers. Best to check out for yourself.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:58 PM
JAM-MAN
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talk to Andrew Stevens @ Tucson Porsche. Tell him John McDonald recommended him. I just purchased a 2018 BGST-good transaction and fair price.
Old 05-19-2018, 01:23 AM
718driver
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I too had a good experience with Andrew at Tucson Porsche. Granted, he had the car I wanted in stock, but still felt the experience was better than both of my visits to the Phoenix area dealers. Best of luck.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:45 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,954 Likes on 555 Posts

I have not had luck in the past with az dealers, but have not worked with Tucson before. CA and Texas dealers always made better deals and had less attitude.

Quick Reply: Arizona Dealers: Any Recommendations