Denver Porsche Breakfast Club Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Erik Behrendsen
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denver Porsche Breakfast Club Meeting

Hi fellow Porsche owners,

Just wanted to let everyone in the Denver metro area know that we are having our Porsche Breakfast Club Meeting this Saturday (April 12th) 7:00am to ???.
We will be at our temporary location, Perkin's Restaurant on South Colorado Blvd. in Denver. It is just on the south side of I-25 about a block and a half south from our usual meeting place.
Here's the pertinent information:
1995 S Colorado Blvd. Denver, CO 80222-7901 (303)757-7155
We are not affiliated with PCA, just a bunch of enthusiasts who like to talk about our cars over breakfast, coffee, and out in the parking lot.
Hope to see many of you on Saturday morning!

Thanks,

Erik
Old 04-12-2008, 02:46 PM
camchain
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks Erik!

I had a nice time this morning. It's fun to catch-up with people I haven't seen for years. Fun too seeing the variety of p-cars all in one place.
Ron Hetherington

Last edited by camchain; 12-14-2014 at 12:10 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Erik Behrendsen
Instructor

Ron,

Thanks for coming out and joining in! Glad you could make it and hope to see you at another upcoming event soon!

Erik Behrendsen, PBC organizer
Old 05-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Topcot
Rennlist Member

Could you tell me the schedule for the PBC Denver's next meeting?
Thanks,
Pete
Old 06-03-2008, 02:23 PM
camchain
Instructor

Originally Posted by Topcot
Could you tell me the schedule for the PBC Denver's next meeting?
Thanks,
Pete
Porsche Breakfast Club Meeting June 14th 7:00am
Hi everyone,
Hope your summer has started out very well and the cars are running smoothly and often. Just a reminder that our monthly meeting will be on June 14th at the Village Inn, just north of I-25 on Colorado Blvd. in Denver. We will start at 7:00am and go until ??? I heard some nice comments about the last meeting, even though I was unable to attend. I hope having these monthly get togethers has enhanced your Porsche experience and you've met some new friends that just happen to be car people, too.
Hope many of you that have not been able to come to one of the previous meetings will make it out on the 14th of June. Should be excellent car viewing and one of the biggest attended thus far. See you then!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:38 PM
camchain
Instructor

Porsche Breakfast Club Newsletter Issue 4. July 9, 2008 Porsche Breakfast Club Meeting July 12th 7:00am Hi fellow Porsche enthusiasts. Sorry for the delay in getting the word out this month for our July meeting. We will be meeting at our usual breakfast spot, Village Inn. It is located at the intersection of I-25 and Colorado Blvd on the northeast corner. Meeting time starts at 7:00am and goes until the last Porsche pulls out of the lot. Hope to see many new faces at this months meeting as well as all the wonderful regulars! Breakfast not just for Porsches anymore??? If you're like me, you probably have many friends that are owners of other types of sports cars. Well, what if we invite them to attend our meeting? We all like cars, right? So bring a friend or two along, I know I certainly like talking with owners of other types of cars. So let's try it out and see what happens...we just might like what others have brought along to show everyone! No News is NOT Good News... Been very quiet on the Porsche front this past month. Must be lots of other activities going on, but no one has brought them to my attention. If you know of an activity that might spark the interest of the group, please share. I will post all that are submitted A.S.A.P. Thanks, and have a great Porsche month! Erik Behrendsen

Quick Reply: Denver Porsche Breakfast Club Meeting