Notices
356 Forum 1948-1965
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STOLEN Jay Putnams 356 Racecar stolen (RED #60)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 10:07 AM
jayster
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDeckMan
Damn Jay sorry to hear about this. Remember you showing me the car back when you were packing up for the move.
Thanks Noah,
Hows the scales, and Dyno working out for you? I hope your happy with what you got from me, it really helped me out when I could use it the most. BTW,
I found a picture with JJ (my son) behind the wheel, standing in the Recaro, and hanging on to the wheel for dear life! With a toothless grin, from ear to ear. He was about 10 months old! What a great time we had, he grew up in/on under and around that car, I dont think he ever escaped getting drug along to every race from day one. SCCA,PCA,SVRA, the odd BMW Fall Festival @ LRP. It is as if one of my children went missing, and is being held in a whorehouse in Juarez or something, and they wont let me across the border.
I have to spend some good money to reverse this, dont know if I can endure.
I have been advised to let it go (gotta be kidding), is like being asked to let some one pass you for a win? I dont know dude its got hooks in me and wont let go.
I have to ask....I am going forward legally on this, Can you give me a call to discuss this privately?
Thanks for contacting me, Jay Putnam
Old 04-21-2018, 12:31 PM
TheDeckMan
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by jayster
Thanks Noah,
Hows the scales, and Dyno working out for you? I hope your happy with what you got from me, it really helped me out when I could use it the most. BTW,
I found a picture with JJ (my son) behind the wheel, standing in the Recaro, and hanging on to the wheel for dear life! With a toothless grin, from ear to ear. He was about 10 months old! What a great time we had, he grew up in/on under and around that car, I dont think he ever escaped getting drug along to every race from day one. SCCA,PCA,SVRA, the odd BMW Fall Festival @ LRP. It is as if one of my children went missing, and is being held in a whorehouse in Juarez or something, and they wont let me across the border.
I have to spend some good money to reverse this, dont know if I can endure.
I have been advised to let it go (gotta be kidding), is like being asked to let some one pass you for a win? I dont know dude its got hooks in me and wont let go.
I have to ask....I am going forward legally on this, Can you give me a call to discuss this privately?
Thanks for contacting me, Jay Putnam

Use the scales all the time! Still have to rig up the dyno, hope to get it up and running for the fall.

Quick Reply: STOLEN Jay Putnams 356 Racecar stolen (RED #60)