Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good place to buy wheels?

Old 01-19-2017, 02:16 PM
Rossww
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good place to buy wheels?

I just ordered a new Panamera (which is also my first Porsche) and wanted to get a set of winter wheels and tires. In the past, I've purchased my wheel and tire packages from Tirerack and have always been happy. Can anyone recommend an alternative to Tire Rack as I have not been able to find a set of wheels for the Panamera on their website that I really like. I found some wheels ones on EBAY but and skeptical.

Thanks in advance

Ross
Old 01-19-2017, 02:52 PM
Wheel Dynamics
Former Vendor

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

First off congrats and welcome to the forums sir,

Second and more important: www.wheeldynamics.com

We offer everything from LPC, Flow Forged and Fully Forged wheels, the forged wheel lines are new this year so you may not find all forged wheels available however we are updating the site daily at this time.

Please feel free to call, for now here are some popular items to consider..

(626) 443-9100

Old 01-19-2017, 03:00 PM
Rossww
Intermediate

Thanks..I'll take a look at your site.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:00 PM
Wheel Dynamics
Former Vendor

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

HERE ARE A FEW FORGED WHEEL OPTIONS:::

Old 01-22-2017, 02:38 PM
CW4L
3rd Gear

Looking Great
Old 04-03-2017, 12:57 AM
sharknose
Instructor

For winter wheels just grab a used set of Porsche OEM 18" wheels. You should be able to find them for around $1,000 or less. There are 2 styles available and if you want 5 spoke you can get silver or Black gloss powdercoat. Then you can order winter tires. The wheels on my 928 in my avatar picture are from a Panamera in 18". You can see better pictures on in the album on my profile.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:08 AM
MikeF_Vossen
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rossww
I just ordered a new Panamera (which is also my first Porsche) and wanted to get a set of winter wheels and tires. In the past, I've purchased my wheel and tire packages from Tirerack and have always been happy. Can anyone recommend an alternative to Tire Rack as I have not been able to find a set of wheels for the Panamera on their website that I really like. I found some wheels ones on EBAY but and skeptical.

Thanks in advance

Ross
We have a worldwide network of authorized Vossen dealers in over 40 countries. Also check out this new amazing virtual garage, we have the new Panamera on it so you can see how it looks on Vossen Wheels!

http://vossen3d.com/?scene_Porsche_Panamera_Turbo_2017

Old 04-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Signature Wheel
Former Vendor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Welcome to the community! Congratulation on ordering up your Panamera! By far one of the best daily drivers ever built! It would be a pleasure to work with you and have a set of our wheels featured on your car : )

We specialize in the top quality fully forged wheels custom made for your application, and at an attractive price point compared to the equivalent fully forged wheels on the market. Below is a link to our product thread if you’d consider learning more about our company and reviewing our wheel options. In the event you are interested in picking up a set and/or have any questions, just shoot me a PM and we can take it from there. It would be a pleasure to work with you, and again welcome to the community and congrats on the car!

https://rennlist.com/forums/wheel-an...ed-wheels.html

I hope you are well and to hear back from you soon : )

Old 04-18-2017, 05:47 PM
VossenWheels
Former Vendor

If you have any questions about locating your closest Vossen Wheels dealership email info@vossenwheels.com and we will gladly assist you.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Mitchel
2nd Gear

Very useful information. Thanks for sharing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Good place to buy wheels?