Notices

Service recommendation at LA dealers

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Type901
Rennlist Member

Received 100 Likes on 62 Posts
Default Service recommendation at LA dealers

I'm looking for a recommendation on which of the following dealers to take my car to for servicing. I searched in this subforum, but didn't come across any recent recommendations. I know some of these dealers are terrible from a sales perspective, but I'm hoping their service departments are more reputable. I appreciate everyone's thoughts.
  • Beverly Hills Porsche
  • The Auto Gallery (Woodland Hills)
  • Porsche of Downtown L.A.
  • Rusnak/Pasadena
Old 07-11-2016, 05:49 PM
doublecabmel
Three Wheelin'

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Type901
I'm looking for a recommendation on which of the following dealers to take my car to for servicing. I searched in this subforum, but didn't come across any recent recommendations. I know some of these dealers are terrible from a sales perspective, but I'm hoping their service departments are more reputable. I appreciate everyone's thoughts.
  • Beverly Hills Porsche - DO NOT TAKE AN AIR COOLED CAR HERE! It will be stolen
  • The Auto Gallery (Woodland Hills)- Always good
  • Porsche of Downtown L.A. - no experience, but never heard anything bad
  • Rusnak/Pasadena - hot or miss
If the car is under warranty, take it to the dealership. If not, I'd say independent service. Where are you located?
Old 07-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Type901
Rennlist Member

Received 100 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by doublecabmel
If the car is under warranty, take it to the dealership. If not, I'd say independent service. Where are you located?
I'm in the warranty period so that's why I'm looking for a dealership recommendation. Since I bought the car out of state, I really don't have any loyalty to those four dealerships. Just looking for the best service department. I'm located pretty much at the center of those four dealerships.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:35 PM
Sawborg
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

I've had really good experience with Rusnak Pasadena. Haven't tried the others. I have tried Pacific Porsche to get a spare key programmed, but they gave me some BS about the key being "too long" and couldn't be programmed (I bought a spare fob and got the key cut elsewhere). I took the key to Rusnak and they were able to program it just fine. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Service recommendation at LA dealers