Notices

SF or Peninsula garage work space for rent?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 12:04 AM
cr8tivdude
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SF or Peninsula garage work space for rent?

Hi NorCal Rennsport community,

Do any of you have a garage work space in South San Francisco / Daly City / San Bruno. I can pay by the day/hour?

I recently moved into a condo, losing my garage and today I got mugged by an indy shop, so I want to go back to DIY. Just basic maintenance type of work. I own 5 German cars so I figured the economics works out.

I'm looking for a simple, well light, clean garage space to rent for the day/hour for basic maintenance tasks.

I live in South San Francisco. I have my own porsche/mb/bmw tools. I'm also a 15yr hobby detailer in waterless (drought) or foam guns if you're interested in bartering.

Thank you

Cr8tivdude
911 997.2 | Boxster 987 | MB E350 coupe | BMW 645ci | VW GTI mk6
Old 09-30-2015, 02:10 AM
djantlive
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a place in San Jose that rents by the day and hour. They supply tools and lift.

If you are just doing maintenance, you can work on a quiet street or in a dead parking lot using ramps.
Old 09-30-2015, 03:47 AM
cr8tivdude
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, yeah, I know about Pit Row in Santa Clara.

I was just looking for someplace close to South San Francisco for driving five cars to and from. I'm starting to think I should open a DIY Garage in Peninsula area. There's nothing here.

Any interest in this idea from my fellow DIY Porsche owners?
Old 10-04-2015, 06:54 PM
djantlive
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Would be a good idea to get a storage site that people can work on their cars too. The storage work keep the cash flow. Will need security cam and alarm.

Quick Reply: SF or Peninsula garage work space for rent?