Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Overton Automotive Brokers - Discounted Consignment Rates of only 3% to Forum Members

Old 02-22-2017, 06:13 PM
OvertonAutomotive
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Overton Automotive Brokers - Discounted Consignment Rates of only 3% to Forum Members

Wanted to make a first post as a new Vendor and introduce my company to all you great Rennlisters.
We offer consignment sales services at much lower rates than other companies.

If you are trying to sell your car, wanting to sell your car, or have thought about it but would like some more information on the process please don't hesitate to contact us. We get thousands more hits than auto trader and other sites that you have to pay for.

I personally have been a member of this forum for many years and I am thrilled to share my new business venture with the forum and offer a discounted rate and no payment until services have been have been completed.

Please comment below with any questions you may have.

I'm currently starting up my own automotive brokerage in Knoxville, TN. I've been helping people sell their cars for a few years now and I'm going to try to build that into a career. I charge a very low rate of 4% of sale value, however with Rennlisters/6speeders I've dropped that to 3%. I hope that is what it takes to earn your business and just simply for the opportunity to list your vehicle. Most other consignment companies charge 8% to 10% with a minimum fee even if it doesn't sell through them. I charge nothing up front so it is zero cost to you for me to get started and if you sell before I bring a buyer to the table then I've still cost you no money. We also do these consignment sales from a far. Unlike most other consignment sellers, with us, you keep your vehicle with you. No need to get your vehicle to us. We can either send out a photographer or you can take the pictures yourself under our direction and we can get you listed. No worrying about anyone joyriding in your car. All of our potential leads are made aware that funds must be verified by wire deposit or cashiers check before any test drive is given. Most of my clients buy sight unseen so we may have to request pictures of specifics or a video walk around.

Overton Automotive Brokers is a small business and you will be in contact with me, the owner, directly. You don't have to worry about getting in touch with me because my office number is my cell number and I am at your service almost 24 hours a day. We have a small team here and I take all calls and read every email because I want you to know that I am dedicated to what I'm doing. I also love listing and gawking at all the great cars as much as I did when I was a kid.

I'm currently helping a few members of Rennlist.com and 6speedonline.com. A 991 GTS, a Mercedes SL63, and a 996 Turbo. I have a few cars here locally available as well. I'm sure some of you have gotten a PM from me about my business. I will be reaching out to forum members who have cars listed. I'm just offering to help, not trying to spam anyone's mail box.

I am are sponsoring all three of the Corsa America Rallies this year as well, so plenty more exposure - the final rally leaves SEMA in Vegas so that's sure to drive traffic.

Currently working with another client in NYC and hopefully listing his Carrera GT. I've got another GT3RS listed from a Rennlist member and he has allowed me to list his 1987 Porsche 959 that only has 3500 miles on it. Just having this car on our site boosts traffic like crazy. I list in multiple market areas and forum boards as well as other great sites that I've been using. I've been very successful with these types of sales, and will work diligently to get you what you want for the car.

I've owned four Porsches so far and have loved each one. I’m a long time PCA member as well and I’ve had a passion for Porsche since I was a kid and my father got his first one, a 1988 911 Commemorative Edition. While I work with a lot of Porsche sales, I assist with selling just about any car.

If you'd like to know more, just send me an email back or you can call or text me anytime that is convenient to you. Again, it would be zero risk for you to give me a chance as I don't charge up front. I really hope to hear back from some of you soon.

865-209-7387
jon@overtonautomotive.com
Or PM on here

Keep mind for a location service if you are looking to purchase something else. I've been very fortunate with location services for people. I have worked very hard to find cars that dealers and others can't find for sale. I also charge a small fee ($500) for this service, but most times I will save you the amount I charge or more in the price of the car.

Finally, my website is up. www.OvertonAutomotive.com. You can see all the cars I have listed as well as ones that have been sold. My facebook page has a ton of traffic as well and I currently have about 900 less page likes than Ferrari of Atlanta have and I've been on Facebook for three months. My metrics on that site through advertising are off the charts. One this is for sure that if you allow me to list the car it will get seen. I reached 60,000 people in two weeks on the Supra Turbo I have listed. The M3 got 50,000 and the 997.2 S that I just sold was almost 75,000 views in two weeks. The 959 has had 140,000 people reached in three weeks.

Thank you for taking the time to read this as well,

Jon Overton

Here are some of the cars we have on consignment right now!

Last edited by OvertonAutomotive; 02-23-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Overton Automotive Brokers - Discounted Consignment Rates of only 3% to Forum Members