Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2009 911 Turbo, 6MT, 25K Miles, Guards Red/Black/Black, Cabriolet with Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 09:51 PM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Received 161 Likes on 111 Posts
Default 2009 911 Turbo, 6MT, 25K Miles, Guards Red/Black/Black, Cabriolet with Warranty

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 25100
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Guards Red
VIN: WP0CD29919S773690
Price (no $ sign please): $79950
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

I'm the third owner and have owned this stock, unmolested 2009 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo (997.1), 6MT, Cabriolet since 12/14. It originally sold for $147,975 and lived it's life in Hawaii until it was traded for a Lexus by a returning military office to the USA. It just turned 25K miles (I bought it with 21K miles and a clean Carfax) and it's in excellent like-new condition with no wrecks, accidents, paint work since I've owned it, dings, scratches, rock chips, curb rash, surface defects, and NO Excuses. The black top is in excellent condition as are the black full leather Sport seats (adaptive Sport seats NA with ventilation) with no bolster wear or scrapes. The tires are Bridgestone Potenza N1's with 7/32 tread remaining and the steel brakes have a lot of pad left. It's not a DD (I use my 11 CTT) so the Guards Red paint (rare color for 09) is very strong because it's been garaged and covered and only driven on very nice top down days since I've owned it. It's adult owned and hasn't been abused because I don't track or race my cars.

Option wise it has; Porsche black floor mats, Sport Chrono, Heated and Ventilated front seats, (cooled seats on a hot top down day are GREAT!), Porsche crest in the headrests and "Turbo" on the center console, Universal Audio Interface, 6 Disc, CD/DVD Changer, Rear Park Assist, Bluetooth, Guards Red seat belts, Stainless steel/CF illuminated entry guards, and a COA. I also have both keys, all manuals, and maintenance records.

Since I've owned it I've added Sirius/XM radio (hidden NavTV unit with hidden antenna that operates through the PCM 3.0), Porsche OEM GT3 SSK (IMO better than the OEM plastic one, the shift gates are very positive), Focal speaker in the front (Bose speakers are not very good) and 20% window tint.

Maintenance-wise everything is up-to-date and this TT runs and performs like new. I had all the fluids, filters and plugs changed approximately 500 miles ago (3 months), I added Forge metal diverter valves because the rear bumper was off, I also replaced the battery last month (Porsche), the chin spoiler (it had a few scrapes), the PTM unit, a turbo actuator rod, the clutch accumulator started to act-up so I replaced it too. Otherwise it's been virtually trouble and maintenance free. I don't work on cars so everything was professionally installed by Porsche or by a very trusted Porsche independent I know.

And, did I fail to mention the price includes a 0 deductible, bumper-to-bumper Lexus Platinum warranty that's good anywhere through 12/13/17?

I know you'll ask what's my asking price so let's just say I'm in the $82K range which is the current (IMO) market for an excellent condition well documented 09, 6MT, Cabriolet.

There's no doubt this is an appreciating, unique (color), and very desirable (6MT, Mezger, last year 997.1) Twin Turbo so PM me if you're interested.
Attached Images        

Last edited by 4ocious; 03-15-2017 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Price reduced
Old 03-12-2017, 09:58 PM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Going up for sale on ebay tomorrow.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:14 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts

it'll move - it's a fair price (unlike some you see listed)

GLWS
Old 03-13-2017, 11:17 PM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by pissedpuppy
it'll move - it's a fair price (unlike some you see listed)

GLWS
Thanks, it's for sale on ebay now and I already have three bidders, a lot of views and 16 watchers. I think it will sell too but I still have 6+ days to go.
Old 03-14-2017, 09:38 AM
NYNick
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Watching this one carefully on Ebay. GLWS. I'm waiting for Spring to spring.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:49 AM
dlb
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a TT for sale too, so i'm keen to see how eBay works out. I have never sold a car on that platform. Best of luck with it, great look car.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:49 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Glws
Bump
Old 03-15-2017, 07:48 PM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Price reduced for a STOCK, unmolested 2009 997.1 6MT Cabriolet.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:10 PM
NYNick
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you're doing pretty well on Ebay at 73.3 with 2 days to go. I'm rooting for ya!
(and myself!)

Quick Reply: 2009 911 Turbo, 6MT, 25K Miles, Guards Red/Black/Black, Cabriolet with Warranty