Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2014 Cayenne Base CPO

Old 03-10-2017, 04:44 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 2014 Cayenne Base CPO

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Mileage (numbers only please): 39900
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Umber Metallic
VIN: WP1AA2A2XELA97547
Price (no $ sign please): $44000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

For Sale: 2014 Porsche Cayenne Base with CPO warrany. Umber Metallic with Luxor Beige interior. 39,900 miles.

I purchased this Cayenne in December 2016 CPO from Porsche of North Houston. Unfortunately, I was laid off the end of January 2017 so the Cayenne needs to go. It pains me to let it go as it is in impeccable condition, fully CPO until 10-31-2020, new OE tires with 1k miles, and very nicely loaded in a great color combination. I've posted the COA showing all options and I have the original window sticker if anyone wants to see it. Most importantly, it has the Premium Package Plus and the tow package. During the CPO process it received 4 new Goodyear F1 OE tires (that now have about 1k miles), the 40k service (~$1800), and the car had two small door dings pulled with PDR. This Cayenne needs nothing until Dec '17 when it's due for an oil change.

I'm asking $45k but please bring offers. Bank of America holds the title and is very easy to work with to transfer the title to the new owner. I'd like to sell privately so someone else can enjoy this car with the CPO warranty still intact. Happy to provide any other info or photos.

3/24/17 Price drop, $44k.
Attached Images                

Last edited by moskasa; 03-24-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:37 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

No interest in this loaded Cayenne with almost 4 years of CPO remaining? Everyone looking for a V8? Price too high? Wrong color? It's a stunning vehicle in person and needs nothing.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:13 PM
SRQ-Porsche
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the color and it sure looks to be in great shape. You'd think that CPO would seal a deal. I can't speak as to the overall market re: engine 6 or 8. Undoubtedly the 8 would attract more potential buyers/interest but I'd think some would like a nice DD and don't really need the power of the 8.

JMHO - free bump for a nice ride tho !!
Old 03-24-2017, 01:42 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the kind words SRQ. It really is a pretty color in any light conditions and the color doesn't need the constant maintenance of darker colors. A fantastic DD (it was mine) and I need to get it sold. It's still a tough go in the oil patch and few job opportunities are out there so the Cayenne needs to go. Bring offers and dropping asking to $44k. CPO is fully transferable to a private party owner, but disappears if I end up having to trade it! Please someone buy it!
Old 03-27-2017, 01:17 AM
cohenfive
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice color combo, and Glws.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:32 AM
Dr. No
Race Director

Received 403 Likes on 302 Posts

Could you post what options are included in the Premium Package Plus? Too much work to figure that out on the interwebz. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:54 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the compliment cohenfive! It really is a pretty color that changes under different lighting conditions.

Dr. No, I had the same issue when I was looking to purchase the car but I was able to find a list. The premium package plus is a one-click order package that includes the convenience package (moonroof, auto dimming mirrors, BI-Xenon headlights, driver's and passengers seat memory, and PCM with Navigation; the Premium package (on top of what comes in convenience package): F&R parking sensors, heated steering wheel, and 14-way seats with heat; and the premium package PLUS adds: ventilated front seated, heated rear seats, backup camera, lane change assist, power rear door sunshades, and the light comfort package (ambient lighting, LED front overhead console lights, LED rear reading lights, 1 additional rear 12v socket). The premium package plus was over $10k and includes just about every option most people would add, plus more. Please let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!
Old 03-27-2017, 12:58 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Oh, I forgot... with the PCM in the convenience package, it also includes the Bose full surround sound package. Which of course gives the system bluetooth audio for music and phone calls, CD player, hard drive music storage, and XM radio.

Not to mention (to my knowledge) 2014 is the last year you can switch off the auto start/stop feature and it STAYS off through turning off and on the vehicle (so you don't have to punch the button every time you start the car).
Old 03-29-2017, 10:35 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Final price drop to $43k. Any further and I'm going to end up selling it to Carmax. Please someone buy this thing! I hate to see the CPO warranty go to waste and a pristine ride like this one sit on the carmax lot, but $ is $ at the end of the day. I can even consider delivering the car to you for the cost of gas and a 1-way ticket back to Houston!
Old 04-01-2017, 08:01 PM
AA717driver
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

I'd love to do it. Want to buy my '11 328 x drive wagon? 6-spd, basic, 95k mi.

I've been in your shoes--I let a beautiful GS400 go in '04 due to a job loss.

TC
Old 04-02-2017, 12:24 AM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

TC, thanks for the kind words. It's been tough so far, but I know better things are to come. Man, wish I could work a deal for your BMW. I've always been a fan of german wagons. We're going to cut back to one car for a while, but thank you for the offer. If you're interested in the cayenne, please let me know and I can provide any info you need! Let's get this thing sold. I may even be able to work out a finder's fee of some sort if someone can bring me a buyer! Ideally I'd like this vehicle off my books in the next week or two, so I'm willing to work with you. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-03-2017, 03:20 AM
curby
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey there, I've got some questions, but as a new user I can't PM yet. Mind sending me a PM? Thanks!
Old 04-03-2017, 12:38 PM
curby
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:59 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

PM replied and I'll be emailing you the info you requested. My contact info is in the PM. Thanks!
Old 04-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Hal
Rennlist Member

Received 84 Likes on 59 Posts

Great deal. If it had been available when I bought 4 months ago, I would have been all over it.

GLWS

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2014 Cayenne Base CPO