Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Sold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2009 911 Turbo, 6MT, 25K Miles, Guards Red/Black/Black, Cabriolet with Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 11:21 PM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Received 161 Likes on 111 Posts
Default 2009 911 Turbo, 6MT, 25K Miles, Guards Red/Black/Black, Cabriolet with Warranty

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 25100
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Guards Red
VIN: WP0CD29919S773690
Price (no $ sign please): $79950
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

I'm the third owner and have owned this stock, unmolested 2009 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo (997.1), 6MT, Cabriolet since 12/14. It originally sold for $149,975 and lived it's life in Hawaii until it was traded for a Lexus by a returning military office to the USA. It just turned 25K miles (I bought it with 21K miles, a clean Carfax and a good PPI) and it's in excellent like-new condition with no wrecks, accidents, paint work, dings, scratches, rock chips, curb rash, surface defects, and NO Excuses. The black top is in excellent condition as are the black full leather Sport seats (adaptive Sport seats NA with ventilation) with no bolster wear or scrapes. The tires are Bridgestone N1's with 7-8/32 tread remaining and the steel brakes have a lot of pad left. It's not a DD (I have my 11 CTT for that) so the Guards Red paint (rare color in 09) is very strong because it's been garaged and covered and only driven on very nice top down days since I've owned it. It's adult owned and hasn't been abused because I don't track or race my cars.

Option wise it has; Porsche black floor mats, Sport Chrono, Heated and Ventilated front seats, (cooled seats on a hot top down day are GREAT!), Porsche crest in the headrests and "Turbo" on the center console, Universal Audio Interface, 6 Disc, CD/DVD Changer, Rear Park Assist, Bluetooth, Guards Red seat belts, Stainless steel/CF illuminated entry guards, and a COA. I also have both keys, all manuals, and maintenance records.

Since I've owned it I've added Sirius/XM radio (NavTV unit with hidden antenna that operates through the PCM 3.0), Porsche OEM GT3 SSK (much better than the OEM plastic one, the shift gates are very positive), Focal speaker in the front (Bose speakers are not very good) and 20% window tint.

Maintenance-wise everything is up-to-date and this TT runs and performs like new. I had all the fluids, filters and plugs changed approximately 500 miles ago (3 months), I added Forge metal diverter valves because the rear bumper was off, I also replaced the battery last month (Porsche), the chin spoiler (it had a few scrapes), the clutch accumulator started to act-up so I replaced it, and one of the turbo valves was sticking so that was repaired too. Otherwise it's been virtually trouble and maintenance free. I don't work on cars so everything was professionally installed by Porsche or by a very trusted Porsche independent I know.

And, did I fail to mention it also comes with a 0 deductible, transferrable, bumper-to-bumper Lexus warranty that's good anywhere through 12/17?

I know you'll ask what's my asking price so let's just say I'm in the $79.9 (OBO) range which is the current (IMO) market for an excellent condition well documented 09, 6MT, Cabriolet.

There's no doubt this is an appreciating, unique (color), and very desirable (6MT, Mezger, last year 997.1) Twin Turbo so PM me if you're interested. I'll post recent pictures in a few days. Thanks

Last edited by 4ocious; 03-10-2017 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Added Turbo
Old 03-10-2017, 08:37 AM
tkd0706
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful car. FYI, I would put TT in the post title cuz at first glance 80k for an 09 cab seems ridiculous
Old 03-10-2017, 09:09 AM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by tkd0706
Beautiful car. FYI, I would put TT in the post title cuz at first glance 80k for an 09 cab seems ridiculous
Great catch, made the change, thanks

Last edited by 4ocious; 03-11-2017 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Posted pictures
Old 03-11-2017, 09:52 AM
joe'sdad
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Tried an email to you - interested in pics and location.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:31 AM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by joe'sdad
Tried an email to you - interested in pics and location.
Taking fresh pictures this afternoon once it warms up a bit, I'm in Manassas.

Quick Reply: 2009 911 Turbo, 6MT, 25K Miles, Guards Red/Black/Black, Cabriolet with Warranty