991 gt3rs for sale - Rennlist Discussion Forums



Vehicle Marketplace A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Cont. Porsche Models:
Mileage (numbers only please):
Color:
Price (no $ sign please):
Private or Dealer Listing:
Location (Region):
Transmission Type:


Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price (no $ sign please):
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (Region):
Item Condition:

991 gt3rs for sale

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
manouk
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 89
Default 2016 991 gt3rs for sale

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 775
Color: Gt silver
VIN: WP0AF2A90GS192692
Price (no $ sign please): $215000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Canada
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

claireview.ca/used/Porsche/2016-Porsche-911-9b3ae6790a0e08b92a497ccd3ec2c75d.htm
Paint protection film on front of car including mirrors since day one
Also have clear side markers that haven't had time to install
Had 2nd kid in august and both kids being under 2 barely have time to sleep let alone have time to enjoy driving.

Last edited by manouk; 03-20-2017 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Forgot year
manouk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:24 PM   #2
SamG
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
SamG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Central Coast, CA
Posts: 229
Default

PM Sent
SamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:38 AM   #3
manouk
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 89
Default

Bump
manouk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:45 AM   #4
Cheekybird
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Cheekybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 348
Default

Classic color, looks great....GLWS
Cheekybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:42 AM   #5
manouk
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 89
Default

Just to answer some questions that members were asking
car is Canadian spec and I think it's 2.5% duty to import it into the US.
manouk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:49 PM   #6
HelpMeHelpU
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
HelpMeHelpU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 814
Default

Not sure why this car hasn't flown out the window and someone grabbed it.

Importing a 2016 Porsche into the US is relatively simple and painless, save for the 2.5% duty and some other costs that likely won't exceed $1,000, plus shipping.

GLWS! (And enjoy the new additions to your family--there will always be more time to drive cars later.)
HelpMeHelpU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 08:58 PM   #7
manouk
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 89
Default

Thank you. Definitely b back in a gt hopefully sooner than later didn't know how much of a difference 2 vs 1 baby makes in having time to do anything but wouldn't change it for the world.
manouk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:23 AM   #8
F1tifosi
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 165
Default

Sorry for the ignorant question, but if I import the car to the USA will it necessitate a speedometer/gauge cluster change? I know the digital read-out is easy to change simply through the imbedded software (i.e. units), but I assume your speedometer reads KM?
F1tifosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:43 AM   #9
Jamie140
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Jamie140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Burlington/Sudbury/Marco Island, Florida
Posts: 3,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1tifosi View Post
Sorry for the ignorant question, but if I import the car to the USA will it necessitate a speedometer/gauge cluster change? I know the digital read-out is easy to change simply through the imbedded software (i.e. units), but I assume your speedometer reads KM?
The digital display is switchable from kph to mph.
Jamie140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:25 PM   #10
HelpMeHelpU
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
HelpMeHelpU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1tifosi View Post
Sorry for the ignorant question, but if I import the car to the USA will it necessitate a speedometer/gauge cluster change? I know the digital read-out is easy to change simply through the imbedded software (i.e. units), but I assume your speedometer reads KM?
It's a good question, not an ignorant one.

When I investigated importing a GT4 into the US, I was told (by sources I believed to be reliable) as long as the digital speedo can show MPH, which it can of course, no need to change the cluster (besides, the existing analog-looking speedo is nearly impossible to see, particularly if you're going at any speed). Unfortunately, the compliance letter you will need to obtain from PCNA, which is very easy, is often contradictory and may say something about changing the cluster. Indeed, I received two different compliance letters for the same car/same VIN and they said two different things. And don't bother trying to get PCNA to see the light and make it clear--not likely to happen. I went all the way to speaking with an associate general counsel responsible for compliance and it was no more helpful.

But you should be fine. Let me know if you'd like any more info on the process--I spent an inordinate amount of time getting up to speed (and it was still cloudy!).
HelpMeHelpU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 05:49 PM   #11
Jamie140
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Jamie140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Burlington/Sudbury/Marco Island, Florida
Posts: 3,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU View Post
It's a good question, not an ignorant one.

When I investigated importing a GT4 into the US, I was told (by sources I believed to be reliable) as long as the digital speedo can show MPH, which it can of course, no need to change the cluster (besides, the existing analog-looking speedo is nearly impossible to see, particularly if you're going at any speed). Unfortunately, the compliance letter you will need to obtain from PCNA, which is very easy, is often contradictory and may say something about changing the cluster. Indeed, I received two different compliance letters for the same car/same VIN and they said two different things. And don't bother trying to get PCNA to see the light and make it clear--not likely to happen. I went all the way to speaking with an associate general counsel responsible for compliance and it was no more helpful.

But you should be fine. Let me know if you'd like any more info on the process--I spent an inordinate amount of time getting up to speed (and it was still cloudy!).
The three P cars I've sold to folks in the US, did NOT require cluster change.
Jamie140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:17 PM   #12
Archimedes
Super User
 
Archimedes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 4,535
Default

Are those U.S. dollars or Canadian dollars?
Archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:19 PM   #13
Archimedes
Super User
 
Archimedes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 4,535
Default

Never mind, asked and answered in the other thread.
Archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:14 PM   #14
Matt Andrews
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Matt Andrews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 180
Default

Is the warranty country specific? or can it be serviced at any dealer in north america?
Matt Andrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:17 PM   #15
Veltracon
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: West Palm Beach
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Andrews View Post
Is the warranty country specific? or can it be serviced at any dealer in north america?
it can be serviced at any dealer. The warranty is for North America.
Veltracon is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Took my son in law to Atlanta Porsche Experience.. drcheap 996 Turbo Forum 22 03-20-2017 04:13 PM
Car Seat Alternative - Ride Safer Travel Vest! webhead49 991 1 09-26-2016 11:49 AM
It's time: GT3 Oaktown 991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R 50 11-19-2015 08:08 PM
Sad Day...... fty 996 Forum 37 01-22-2011 09:50 PM
Fister Stage 2 Review & Video irideducs 993 Forum 19 04-30-2010 12:25 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Copyright ę 1998 - 2015 Rennlist.com