Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

991 gt3rs for sale

Old 03-02-2017, 10:01 PM
DRPM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 775
Color: Gt silver
VIN: WP0AF2A90GS192692
Price (no $ sign please): $215000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Canada
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

Where in Canada?
Old 03-03-2017, 09:09 AM
manouk
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Gt3rs

Car is back for sale. You can contact Ron at5149418834 or email Rsalzman@claireview.ca or me directly 514 5316922
thank you

Last edited by manouk; 03-20-2017 at 04:34 PM. Reason: For sale again
Old 03-20-2017, 04:30 PM
manouk
Instructor

Default Gt3rs

Last edited by manouk; 03-20-2017 at 04:50 PM. Reason: New pictures
Old 03-21-2017, 05:15 AM
viprklr
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm curious why this car wasn't sold in the first day on RL.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:11 AM
manouk
Instructor

I agree but a lot of times people are not comfortable with cross border shopping but like a lot of things in life once you do it you realize wasn't as complicated as you thought
Old 03-22-2017, 02:06 PM
ODK
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

The reason it hasn't sold is that it takes about 10K between shipping, taxes and a 2.5% fee. So that puts the car square where some of the US cars are priced...and it has a KM speedo and a nice Canadian Maple leaf on the vin pillar. That being said, Porsche absolutely covers this car warranty wise and the car looks amazing. Its just for some people they think there should be a slight discount for the Canadian of it all.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:21 PM
manouk
Instructor

Originally Posted by ODK
The reason it hasn't sold is that it takes about 10K between shipping, taxes and a 2.5% fee. So that puts the car square where some of the US cars are priced...and it has a KM speedo and a nice Canadian Maple leaf on the vin pillar. That being said, Porsche absolutely covers this car warranty wise and the car looks amazing. Its just for some people they think there should be a slight discount for the Canadian of it all.
don't think you'll find a car at 220-225 right now with same Msrp and mileage.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:30 PM
stpatsday
Racer

Received 127 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie140
The three P cars I've sold to folks in the US, did NOT require cluster change.
^ what Jaime said.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:33 PM
stpatsday
Racer

Received 127 Likes on 62 Posts

^ Plus, you receive the balance of the full factory 4-year warranty on a Canadian car imported; usable at any USA Porsche Dealer.
Old 03-22-2017, 05:53 PM
Jrtaylor9
Rennlist Member

Received 1,094 Likes on 541 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie140
The three P cars I've sold to folks in the US, did NOT require cluster change.
It for sure doesn't require a cluster change. You can switch the digital read-outs to miles and mph in the internal menu. The analogue dials stay metric and it's a small knock on the car but nothing major. That being said, for some reason, the market demands a healthy enough discount below a similarly spec'd US car to make it worth the while.

I had a Canadian gt2rs for a while and i never looked down at the km/h speedo because I was too concerned with the car pressing my head into the back of the head-rest, in the exact same way a US spec car would! Regardless, come time to sell it, I lost interest from a few buyers when they learned about its origins (regardless of it being on US soil already). I got top dollar for it but it took some work to educate interested buyers and some had no interest listening once they heard CA. Weird; no logic supporting the discrimination; just takes a little extra incentive and/or the right buyer.

GLWS.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:30 PM
manouk
Instructor

Originally Posted by Jrtaylor9
It for sure doesn't require a cluster change. You can switch the digital read-outs to miles and mph in the internal menu. The analogue dials stay metric and it's a small knock on the car but nothing major. That being said, for some reason, the market demands a healthy enough discount below a similarly spec'd US car to make it worth the while.

I had a Canadian gt2rs for a while and i never looked down at the km/h speedo because I was too concerned with the car pressing my head into the back of the head-rest, in the exact same way a US spec car would! Regardless, come time to sell it, I lost interest from a few buyers when they learned about its origins (regardless of it being on US soil already). I got top dollar for it but it took some work to educate interested buyers and some had no interest listening once they heard CA. Weird; no logic supporting the discrimination; just takes a little extra incentive and/or the right buyer.

GLWS.
thank you and I know what u mean with gt2rs. Drove one for 3 years
Old 03-22-2017, 11:08 PM
ChrisF
Rennlist Member

Received 887 Likes on 335 Posts

I have a CN origin '16 RS that I imported. Some experience for potential buyers:
- if you do your homework, arrive prepared and have Nexus, the importation process is extremely painless and quick. Customs sees a lot of importation and they are used to these transactions.

- No cluster change necessary. Change speedo readout to MPH before importing/registering.

- CA DMV was by far the harder of the two transactions as they rarely see imports, let alone cars of this value. Again, show up prepared and you will be in and out in an hour.

- Warranty was a direct transfer to the US market. I was able to verify the in-service date in advance with my local dealer. Make sure if there are any open recalls, that they are taken care of prior to asking for issuance of the PCNA letter of compliance as they will not issue without.

- Everything hinges on the PCNA letter of compliance. There is a person/dept. that handles this and they have very specific language they use. The language I was given caused no issues with the Fed or State.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:49 AM
manouk
Instructor

Originally Posted by ChrisF
I have a CN origin '16 RS that I imported. Some experience for potential buyers:
- if you do your homework, arrive prepared and have Nexus, the importation process is extremely painless and quick. Customs sees a lot of importation and they are used to these transactions.

- No cluster change necessary. Change speedo readout to MPH before importing/registering.

- CA DMV was by far the harder of the two transactions as they rarely see imports, let alone cars of this value. Again, show up prepared and you will be in and out in an hour.

- Warranty was a direct transfer to the US market. I was able to verify the in-service date in advance with my local dealer. Make sure if there are any open recalls, that they are taken care of prior to asking for issuance of the PCNA letter of compliance as they will not issue without.

- Everything hinges on the PCNA letter of compliance. There is a person/dept. that handles this and they have very specific language they use. The language I was given caused no issues with the Fed or State.
some are asking if car was tracked. No it was not tracked is still in break in mode and hasn't passed 6000 rpm yet and yes warranty is transferable.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:59 AM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,387 Likes on 2,509 Posts

Manouk, make sure you let Rennlister Ccapx know this car is available. GLWS.
Old 03-25-2017, 12:13 PM
manouk
Instructor

Originally Posted by LexVan
Manouk, make sure you let Rennlister Ccapx know this car is available. GLWS.
Will do thank you

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 991 gt3rs for sale