Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2017 Holiday Rambler Navigator XE 35E motorhome

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 12:00 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 2017 Holiday Rambler Navigator XE 35E motorhome

Year: 2018
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 6000
Color: Tan
Price (no $ sign please): $147000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2017 Holiday Rambler Navigator XE 35E bunkhouse. Only 6000 miles! Perfect trackside tow rig.

I know it's not a Porsche, but I know many of my track friends use a diesel pusher motorhome to tow their track car and to stay in at the track, so I figured I'd offer it up here.

We are VERY regretfully selling our Holiday Rambler diesel pusher. This is absolutely the best RV we've ever owned, but circumstances are forcing our sale. We purchased it new in May 2016 and used it on a month long road trip while between employment and while moving cities. We planned to keep it, but other things have taken our time and resources more than expected in the new city and I hate to just have it sit. It's in like new condition and currently being stored in a fully enclosed storage garage, plugged in. The 6.7L Cummins diesel is an amazing motor and got us up and over Colorado mountain passes with power to spare, and the exhaust brake got us easily and safely down the other side. It truly was a pleasure to drive (especially being my first real experience driving something larger than a heavy duty pickup). We were expecting 7-9mpg as we've experienced with other motorhomes, but were pleasantly surprised to average 11mpg over a 4,000 mile roadtrip (that included 4 mountain passes in Colorado), and almost 13mpg on a 400 mile stretch of fairly flat land.

It is fully loaded with 6,000W diesel generator, a 2000W inverter, 2 - 15k BTU AC's, a vented combo Washer/Dryer, a dropdown queen bed above the driver/passenger seats, 2 bunk beds (each with their own TV/DVD screen), Convection oven/microwave, solid surface counter tops, outdoor TV/DVD/Radio, 2 Fantastic Fans, a 40" TV with Blu-ray player and surround sound in the main area and a 32" in the bedroom, couch with pop-out footrests, lots of storage in and out, and (in our opinion) one of the best designed floorplans of them all. We looked at just about every diesel pusher made under 40' and every time, we came back to this one. To us, it was the best combination of features, space, and price.

This would make an outstanding trackside tow rig. It can tow up to 10,000 pounds with plenty of storage underneath for all tools, chairs, parts, etc. It also has a 90 gallon diesel fuel capacity, so you can run the generator all weekend and still have a half tank of fuel left. Also has enough space to easily sleep 6-8 people. This rig is about 36' long and the big benefit over the larger 40'+ rigs is height and maneuverability. Most of the tag axle and other 40'+ motorhomes are ~13' tall which can make it difficult to get into gas stations and through more residential neighborhoods. This rig is about 11'10" tall and thus I've done 95% of my fueling at normal fuel pumps (not truck stops) and I've been able to get it through my neighborhood and into my driveway in a narrow street subdivision in Katy, TX.

The RV is located in Katy, TX and can arrange for showings upon request. MSRP was ~$240k. Asking $160k. PRICE DROP TO $147k.
Attached Images               

Last edited by moskasa; 11-15-2016 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:38 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Weekend bump and apologies for the sideways pics. Again, a fantastic rig for family travel, towing a track car, or a fulltiming RV. Price is negotiable of course.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:41 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Bump for big price drop. If it hasn't sold by the end of the month, will end up consigning it. Make me an offer! Now asking $147k. Fully detailed and in my fully enclosed storage garage.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:52 AM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

SOLD

Quick Reply: 2017 Holiday Rambler Navigator XE 35E motorhome