Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2001 Carrera Stock H PCA Racer

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 12:43 PM
bella1
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default SOLD 2001 Carrera Stock H PCA Racer

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 60000
Color: Seal Gray
VIN: WP0AA29931S622127
Price (no $ sign please): $34900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

SOLD

2001 Porsche Carrera Stock H Club Racer VIN WP0AA29931S622127 $34,900

Bought this car as a street Porsche 12/2005. Developed into a total track car over the next few years. Obtained NASA Log Book in 2009 for GTS 3 but have not raced with NASA since 2010. Been PCA Club Racing since 2009 and DE. Have PCA Club Racing Log Book up to date since 2009. Club Races 2 in 2009, 5 in 2010 (First Place in Rennpoints that year Stock H with multiple wins), 2 in 2011, 2 in 2012, 2 in 2013, 1 in 2014 and 2015. Raced and driven Sebring, Roebling Road, Road Atlanta, VIR, Summit Point, NJMP, Watkins Glen. I am PCA National DE Chair. New motor 2009 from PCNA and local dealer when they were $8,200 with core exchange with internal IMS. Seal grey, Sunroof DELETE with new roof skin installed 2008, Lightweight Optima Battery, Moton three way adjustable and rebuilt one year ago, mono ball racing suspension, GT3 Control Arms, GT3 Sway Bars, GT3 Cup Car Shifter Cables, Tarrett Engineering Dog Bones (Stock also kept for spares). 3M Clear Protection on front end and entire hood. Slotted front and rear rotors brand new. Pagid Yellow 29 front and Pagid Black 14 rear. Two Taco Wings (MKI Aero Wing Porsche Part Number and these wings are not allowed under PCA CR Rules unless you want to go up one class), MKI Aero Front Bumper Cover, extra hood with 3M Clear Bra. Hood Pins and Trunk Pins for Safety. Proper Kill Switch, Full Car Fire Suppression System in trunk, passenger compartment and engine compartment (bottle on floor passenger compartment) Guard LSD Limited Slip Diff 60.40 installed 2010 and in excellent condition. Spec Clutch replaced one year ago, New gears second and fourth. All track set up and maintenance done by Lutzo Kovasyk LMN Motorsports Virginia Beach VA 757-270-8615 since 2007. Oil changed three times a year on average and trans gear oil 1-2 times per year. Engine has been bullet proof with no burning of oil and no overheating issues ever. Never missed a shift. Two sets CCW Black Wheels 8.5 and 11 (Made with GT3 Wheel Offsets). Hoosiers on them and have some stick left. Another set of wheels with Hoosier wets never used and likely too old to be of any use. Motorola Radios with external in car antennae, Cool Suit (Cooler fits in passenger side on floor new 2014), custom cage painted black back hoop Safety Devices and welded to frame with Front Hoop custom made with Nascar bars driver and passenger side, window net welded to cage, Traqmate with camera work together to place data over video.. OMP Cup Car seat with cup car sliders with seat brace (Seat Date expired and back brace makes it legal for PCA CR). Third radiator, X51 pan, all new hoses everywhere one year ago with SS Screw Clamps (Spares Included). OMP belts driver side date 2019 no belt passenger side. Passenger seat installed. Fellow Club Racers who know me Greg Barrows who races a 996 at Sebring. Pete Tremper past DE Chair. Mark Frances OG Racing. Also have multiple spares brake pads, slave clutch cylinder, etc. This car is ready for 2016 PCA Club Race season or any DE event right now. New Windshield too!
Attached Images  

Last edited by bella1; 04-18-2016 at 04:54 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 01-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Carrera51
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 153 Likes on 97 Posts

This is a really good car. I have known Alex for 9 years and he takes meticulous care of his cars and is a straight shooter so there won't be any stories. This car never had deferred maintenance and whatever the car needed, it got. Always serviced and checked over before and after track events. Lutzo at LMN is a pro and knows how to setup and maintain a 996 that is being tracked since he did it in Grand Am Cup/Koni Challenge (now Continental Tire Sports Car). He's one of the good guys. I've been in this car on the track and it has a great set up on it, makes good power and turns and brakes well. I would buy this car myself but would have to sell my 964 to do it, and I just can't.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:10 PM
Trj
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Default H Class for sale

First class seller. Beautiful car. Been on the track many times with both. Well sorted and well maintained.
Old 01-16-2016, 11:42 PM
LC MotorSports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All of Alex's equipment is cared for and maintained to the highest level possible. The next caretaker of this car will be starting off WAY ahead of the game.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:52 AM
bella1
Rennlist Member

Default Thanks Chris

Originally Posted by LC MotorSports
All of Alex's equipment is cared for and maintained to the highest level possible. The next caretaker of this car will be starting off WAY ahead of the game.
Leaving Club Racing but not DE of course. Ordered a Cayman GT4😀😀
Old 01-17-2016, 01:25 PM
LC MotorSports
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by bella1
Leaving Club Racing but not DE of course. Ordered a Cayman GT4😀😀
Sorry to hear that you are leaving CR.... Still hope to spend time with you on track this season.
Old 01-28-2016, 10:44 AM
bella1
Rennlist Member

Default CR

Sorry to hear that you are leaving CR.... Still hope to spend time with you on track this season.
Renewed my Club Race license yesterday. Maybe Pete needs a co driver for the WGI Enduro?
Old 01-28-2016, 08:07 PM
LC MotorSports
Former Vendor

My car is finally going back on track this season.... Maybe you can co-drive an endure with me this season
Old 01-29-2016, 07:50 AM
bella1
Rennlist Member

Default Sure

My car is finally going back on track this season.... Maybe you can co-drive an endure with me this season
Interested. Keep me posted😀
Old 02-28-2016, 05:09 PM
Gerald Cohen
Rennlist Member

I have been looking at your race car for sale for a few months now.

it looks like you did everything the right way and took real pride of ownership in your car.

my brother ron and I have been SP3 racers for a few years now and sold our cars at the end of last season to Michael Stach.

ron and I live in the ny metro region.

actually, ron and I are going to take a break from racing. we came to this for many reasons. however, we want a safe, well set up car for DE.

tell me about why your getting out of such a nice race car, although, I can understand the allure of a GT4.....

meeting you at VIR in april is tempting....there is a DE before the PCA WGI club race too....
my email is: gcohendds@hotmail.com
Old 03-24-2016, 03:43 PM
bella1
Rennlist Member

Default Zone 2 DE VIR

Had a fun three days at VIR last weekend. Before the event, LMN changed the oil, bled brakes and slave cylinder, changed gear oil in trans, and complete corner balance/ alignment. Running 2:09 to 2:11 lap times with some very used Hoosiers. Weather held up nicely and it is good to be back on the track. I will be at Dominion Raceway at the end of April. Happy Easter!
Attached Images   

Last edited by bella1; 04-10-2016 at 12:13 AM.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:55 PM
demdmd
8th Gear

Email sent and subscribed to thread! She's a beauty.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:03 AM
bella1
Rennlist Member

Default Thanks

Sold to North East Club Racer.

Last edited by bella1; 04-18-2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: SOLD INFO
Old 04-19-2016, 10:26 PM
Astroman
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bella1
Sold to North East Club Racer.
Rest assured, the new owner of your car is one of the best and nicest guys in the paddock. You think you've just sold your car, but you've also made a new lifelong friend!

Quick Reply: 2001 Carrera Stock H PCA Racer