Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2009 Cayenne Turbo S - 620 hp

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 01:19 AM
loxxrider
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Cayenne Turbo S - 620 hp

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayenne Turbo
Mileage (numbers only please): 95000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Basalt Black
VIN: WP1AC29P09LA83334
Price (no $ sign please): $37000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

SOLD!

Hi all,

This is my second time writing this post

I bought this 2009 Cayenne Turbo S about 8 months ago with 76,000 miles on it. Since then, I've driven it from Florida to Pennsylvania for work. I work in the oilfield and have to go to rigs all over the PA/WV area for work. Usually the trips are about 250 miles each way, so the miles I've put on this are highway only. Unfortunately, the industry is taking a hard dive and we are in a major downturn now. As such, I should probably scale back my spending as well. Thus, I'm selling this vehicle.

I bought this Turbo S for a few reasons. It had been dealer maintained all it's life, it has the most beautiful interior I've ever seen on a 955 or 957 (alcantara sports seats and CF trim), panoramic roof, and it has the trailer hitch.

Pictures

I can take any picture upon request. Just let me know what you'd like to see and I'll try and snap one.

This is a sample of the CF on the interior and the brushed shift surround. It will come with either wood or leather handles of your choice (along with the trim of your choice in the vehicle).

I don't have any current interior shots **EDIT** See next page for interior shots!**, but can get some on request. For now, its loaded down with my stuff for work. It is a very fine example of this interior, but with carbon or wood trim.

Options

Notable standard Turbo S options:
-4.8l twin turbo V8 making 550 hp, 553 lb*ft of torque
-Dry sump oiling
-38/62 F/R torque split
-Air suspension
-PDCC
-PASM
-Low range gearbox with lockable center differential

-Multifunction, heated, thicker leather steering wheel
-12 way power sport seats with black Alcantara centers
-OEM tinted rear windows
-Updated PCM navigation
-Bose surround sound
-Retractable mirrors
-adjustable steering column,

Options:

-Basalt black metallic paint
-Black full leather
-Porsche crests on headrests
-Dark wood package with lever (shifter) (I can sell you the car with the wood or CF interior trim. Your choice, although the CF will be more expensive)
-Light comfort package with memory
-XM radio
-Universal audio interface
-Front and rear floor mats (I have weathertechs for it as well)
-Trailer hitch
-Panoramic roof
-ski bag
-Roll-up sunscreen 1/4 windows
-6 disk CD changer
-Rear camera including park assist
-4-zone climate control
-Bluetooth phone interface

Exclusive Options:
-Door entry guards illuminated
-Door/Center handles in dark wood (I can include dark wood ones or leather, your choice)

MSRP: $139,565

Modifications:
-EVOMS intakes ($695)
-B&B 3" secondary cat bypasses AND 3" mid pipes (~$530)
-EVOMSit 620 hp tune ($3,000)
-EVOMS flash tuner (can switch from stock to tuned at will) ($229)
-Carbon fiber trim from DB Carbon in Germany - This trim is perfect and includes a CF shifter (~$2800)
-Shifter surround in brushed aluminum (~$200)
-Passport 9500 ci radar and laser shifting system (front and rear laser jamming and radar detector) ($2000 before installation, done by previous owner)

Recent maintenance
-Water pump, thermostat, and all associated components replaced with new Porsche parts (temp was not holding at normal levels in cold weather, this fixed the problem) (at 85k)
-new serpentine belt (at 85k)
-Water distributor fitting fix, new coolant reservoir, and all associated cooling parts replaced for peace of mind (at 90k)
-cabin air filter (at 82k)
-New spark plugs at 90k
-Oil changed at 90k (every 7500 miles)

Full disclosure
If you look up the carfax, you will see that this car has been in an accident on the passenger side. I looked and looked for the evidence of this when buying this vehicle, but could not find anything, even after about an hour of close inspection. Luckily, I ran into the previous owner of this Turbo S on the forum and he was able to shed some light on the situation.

These are his words, "I was sideswiped by a Honda Accord and both passenger doors were replaced with new Porsche shells. I took it two hours away from me to the best body shop in NJ that took insurance. No frame damage or anything like that."

I have looked again and again and can still find no evidence of any repair to the doors. The shop that did this work did work the quality of a Porsche factory job. I don't think even the best eyes out there could detect the work done.

Price

I would like to get $37,000 with no EVOMSit tune or carbon fiber trim. If you want all of the modifications including the CF trim and EVOMS 620 hp tune, I'd like to get $38,500. The bank (USAA) holds the title on this car, but that shouldn't be a problem. Just wanted to state that up front. We can work with USAA to transfer the title directly to you or your bank if you are financing. They will be able to provide everything you need to feel comfortable making a transaction like this.

Please don't hesitate to message, text, or call me with any questions, concerns, or offers. (561) six three five 3634.

Thank you for looking!

-Chris Gregg

Last edited by loxxrider; 08-04-2015 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:13 AM
TODD LERFONDLER
Intermediate

Gregg, so sorry to hear your selling such a nice example of German craftmanship. She really is optioned out well. I live just south of Pittsburgh and have several friends going through the same thing. The oil and gas gas industry is full of peaks and valleys. Hopefully it rebounds here locally soon. A good friend was just laid off last week and is seriously thinking of heading to Houston for work. Kinda sucks, but I guess people go where the work is.

Anyway, that is a pretty sharp Turbo S. Looks to have all the right mods and tasteful interior updates. I hope you find a way to hang on to her. But good luck with the sale.
I like the M5 too.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:21 AM
loxxrider
Instructor

Thanks Todd! Your kind words are much appreciated.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:51 AM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

I bet this thing is a monster on the road (620HP)! I like the mods and color combo but than again I'm partial to black on black.
Old 02-20-2015, 02:24 AM
VIPNiSS
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

beauitful car.. love the interior.. if you plan to part out the evoms intake, bypass pipes, and midpipe i would be interested..
Old 02-20-2015, 10:15 PM
loxxrider
Instructor

VIPNiSS, I don't plan to part the bypass or mid pipes, but possibly the intake. I will let you know if I do that.

Thanks for the kind words guys
Old 03-10-2015, 11:08 AM
loxxrider
Instructor

Bump, will be changing the oil this week and hopefully I'll have some time to do the rear coolant fitting as preventative maintenance. If not, it is negotiable in the price!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:19 AM
etchhead
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Great looking rig! Glws
Old 03-20-2015, 05:41 PM
loxxrider
Instructor

Thanks for the pleasant comments guys.

I was able to find some time last week to do some maintenance on this.

-Oil changed with Porsche-recommended Mobil 1 at 90,000 miles

-New aluminum coolant pipe under the intake manifold and fuel rail (the only major plastic one on the 957). I actually found this to be leaking slightly where it enters near the front of the engine. This is where the very slow coolant leak was coming from, not the coolant distributor as I originally suspected.

-checked rear coolant distributor fitting integrity. It was as new with no signs of leakage. I suspect this vehicle either got the new adhesive formula or has the threaded part. It is very secure, but I added safety wire to the clamp and gooped a little JB Weld around it as an added measure to protect from premature fitting release.

-Removed HPFP in the process of checking the coolant distributor fitting and found rotted cam/fuel pump drive stopper (they are plastic). Replaced with new.

-Replaced another misc. coolant line which runs over the top of the engine.

-Replaced all 8 spark plugs with new OEM plugs.

I have some parts on order to make the carbon interior complete, but one piece is backordered. Again, I can cater to whatever you need in terms of the interior trim (wood, carbon, or other).

Intake manifold removed in preparation for the plastic coolant pipe replacement. Notice the clean ports (can't see the valves in the picture).

New aluminum coolant pipe in place.

New plugs.

The coolant distributor fitting (with hose still attached) as I found it. It is stuck in there very solidly and I am fairly confident this engine got the later improved adhesive formula.

Coolant distributor fitting reinforcements. Safety wire was used to tie the fitting (by it's clamp) to an anchor point on the engine. A little JB-Weld was applied for extra insurance, but before applying too liberally, I stopped in fear of having trouble getting the fitting out in the event that it ever needs work in the future.

Old HPFP camshaft stopper.

New HPFP camshaft stopper installed onto camshaft.
Old 03-28-2015, 06:35 PM
loxxrider
Instructor

Price drop. 40k with some secondary carbon trim (has a few weave imperfections and some dust got in the resin in places) and the secondary cat bypasses. We can talk on the other mods, but 43k with everything.

Make some offers. You wont find another vehicle with the capabilities this one has for a better price.
Old 03-28-2015, 08:07 PM
loxxrider
Instructor

Just put new rear tires on and ordered carbon door pulls. Also got some pictures of it nice and clean. I'll post more when I have time to upload them.

Sorry for the dirty tires, it was a bit muddy yesterday.

Last edited by loxxrider; 04-11-2015 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-18-2015, 02:16 PM
loxxrider
Instructor

Hey guys, don't be afraid to make some offers. Let's work something out! I'm pretty motivated right now because I have another car on the way. That makes 9 total currently and that's a little crazy! Need to thin the herd
Old 04-18-2015, 02:47 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

How can you say owning 9 cars is crazy? You're crazy!

Throw it up on eBay. You would be amazed at the hits you can get from there.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:54 PM
loxxrider
Instructor

Haha thanks Dan. I have it on Autotrader now too, but eBay is definitely the next step.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:06 PM
ZX9RCAM
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Glad to hear the job situation changed!

Quick Reply: 2009 Cayenne Turbo S - 620 hp