Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Sold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

WTB 90+ (SRS equipped) 928

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 02:54 PM
y33trekker
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB 90+ (SRS equipped) 928

Year: 1990
Make: Porsche
Model: 928
Mileage (numbers only please): 75000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Silver, Grey, ???
Price (no $ sign please): $22500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Hello all, Have been dipping my toes back in the shark tank recently with the goal of finding a decently sorted 928, and it was suggested that posting with a wish list might bring a few more options out of the wood work...or water works with it being a shark tank and all.

Would prefer an airbag equipped model, so at least a '90 model or newer.

Either AutoX or manual, silver or grey would be first color choices for exterior, but open to other options, just depends on the car. And while red is nice, it's just not for me at the moment.

Not in need of perfection, but being a prospective new 928 owner, I'd rather not start out with an electrical or mechanical basket case that's going to sour the experience either, so at least fairly sorted please.

Thanks everyone,

Patrick

Edited to add - The price and mileage numbers I entered were just starting points to satisfy this finicky posting system. I'm willing to pay a fair price for a maintained vehicle, and if it's been maintained, mileage can vary.

Edited again (5-6-15) to add. Still in the market. Found a '91 recently with 92k miles and an asking price of $25k. No maintenance records available prior to past 10k miles of ownership. Paint, interior, wheels, and tires needed attention...

Prior to that, found a '90 with 50k miles and an asking price of $25k. Turned out owner said he did not know his car had a salvage title in it's history. After being informed of that little tidbit, he still wanted $25k nonetheless. About that same time, found a '90 that looked good overall...except for the area of rust on the passenger rear quarter that had somehow not made it into the pictures that were sent.

So again, I'm willing to pay a fair price for an example that is actually worth that asking price.

Thanks again.

Last edited by y33trekker; 05-06-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Quick Reply: WTB 90+ (SRS equipped) 928