Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Pristine 2007 911 Turbo coupe for sale

Old 01-23-2017, 06:47 PM
Steven954
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 29300
Color: Basalt black
VIN: WP0AD29987S786330
Price (no $ sign please): $78987
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

I agree with TT.. Not a good time to sell, wait until Spring. If dealer is offering you $70k, you know your car is worth your asking price, be patient.
Old 01-24-2017, 10:27 PM
phojes
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll continue being patient; maybe I'm spoiled living in SoCal as it's year-round Porsche weather here :-)
Old 01-25-2017, 01:52 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by phojes
I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest in this car. The car is now listed on Autotrader. I had begun to think I priced it too high when I received an offer of $70k from a dealer which surprised me as the offer was in the ballpark of other offers from private buyers. Anyway, I turned it down for now but I'm wondering how much profit a dealer might realistically expect to generate from a car like this?
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll continue being patient; maybe I'm spoiled living in SoCal as it's year-round Porsche weather here :-)
Agreed. Its likely worth $73k private party if wholesale is $70k, but it's all about what someone is willing to pay. It's a special car, you may find the right buyer willing to pay dealer retail on it. Manual turbos are fairly rare, super desirable, yet they don't seem to generate the level of interest one would associate with that much car for the $. Might just be manuals in general are falling out of favor: my M4 was down to wholesale because it wasn't noted as 6mt and they had several buyers walk away. Seems like cars in general are hit or miss around here: one will sell in a few days, while other cars in amazing shape and priced well sit for months. I ended up selling my 991 to a dealer for more than I had it listed here.
Old 01-25-2017, 02:45 AM
allendave29
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My brother just bought a 07 turbo from Porsche walnut creek for 65k. It was a steal considering it was a one owner car with 24k miles. I was surprised it sat at the dealership for like few days! Im pretty sure you'll be able to find the right buyer for your car. Glws
Old 01-25-2017, 03:12 PM
Toddvr
Track Day

I was wondering who would scoop up that one in Walnut Creek. I was trying to get someone to go look at it for me to no avail.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:03 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by allendave29
My brother just bought a 07 turbo from Porsche walnut creek for 65k. It was a steal considering it was a one owner car with 24k miles. I was surprised it sat at the dealership for like few days! Im pretty sure you'll be able to find the right buyer for your car. Glws
I tried to buy that one but was told it already had a deposit. Dang!!!
Old 01-27-2017, 05:11 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

That's crazy! Considering how much $ everyone has down there, seems like $65k is what someone would find lying on the sidewalk. Seems like they would have priced it at $74k no problem. Maybe these aren't has "hot" as we think. I know local dealers had a lot of trouble moving 911's this fall. An Audi dealer had a 2013 C2S, fully loaded black Aerokit cup, $130k build, 14k miles, sold it for $75k. It was surprisingly cheap to say the least....
Old 01-27-2017, 05:27 PM
phojes
Instructor

Sounds like a great deal. How are you enjoying yours?

Old 01-27-2017, 05:35 PM
phojes
Instructor

I'm wondering the same thing; it's certainly a special car to me though. Interestingly, this listing has had more than 16,000 views (only 15,000 of them by me, lol) but fewer than 20 enquiries generating 4 offers. All offers were firm with no budging by the interested parties even though I indicated I am flexible on price.

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
Maybe these aren't has "hot" as we think.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:15 AM
allendave29
Intermediate

Sounds like a great deal. How are you enjoying yours?
Love the car!! I have been driving it if i get the chance! I have already put like 2k miles on it..

Old 02-17-2017, 12:28 PM
phojes
Instructor

Looks great, enjoy!

Love the car!! I have been driving it if i get the chance! I have already put like 2k miles on it..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pristine 2007 911 Turbo coupe for sale