Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2003 Boxster base, Triple black

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 03:12 PM
Xcellr8
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default FS: 2003 Boxster base, Triple black

Year: 2003
Make: Porsche
Model: Boxster
Mileage (numbers only please): 167500
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows
Color: Black
VIN: WP0CA29863U620234
Price (no $ sign please): $6995
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Hi everyone, I listed another Boxster on eBay today. It goes live later tonight so I'll post a link to the auction tomorrow, but in the meantime, if you are interested here is a copy of the text and a few photos. I'd let it go today for $6995.00 I'm betting that is the lowest priced 2003 available.

Beautiful triple black 2003 Porsche Boxster up for your bidding. Major maintenance has just been completed freeing you to just drive and enjoy. You will be smiling ear to ear with this in your garage. Everything works and there are no warning lights.

New Intermediate Shaft Bearing (IMSB)
New Rear Main Seal (RMS)
New Transmission filter and fluid
New Oil and filter
New Air and Cabin filters

Regarding the condition - The convertible top, with glass window, has no tears. The leather seats have no splits or tears. The paint shines well and there is no rust. I am the third owner, the first two were Floridians. Even though this Porsche has 167K, it starts right up with no smoke. The engine runs strong and powerful. The transmission shift smooth. The steering is tight.

The biggest flaw is a "dent" (rubber can't really dent) in the rear bumper cover (see the last photo). Referring to the photo of the interior, please not that the drink holder is missing its cover. Also, the temperature control display shows bleeding. However, that is scheduled to be fixed before the end of the auction.

$500 deposit via PayPal is due within 24 hours of the auction's end. Balance paid in full is due within 7 days.

Fly in and drive home. Decatur, IL is served by Air Choice One from Chicago (ORD) and St. Louis (STL). Air Choice One is not on travel sites, you will need to go there website directly. If you need the car shipped, that is your responsibility, but I will be available to meet your carrier at loading.

IMPORTANT - ask questions BEFORE bidding. Your bid is bid to buy, not to try. If you do not have significant and/or recent feedback history, contact me using the ask a question link, or risk having your bid cancelled.
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: FS: 2003 Boxster base, Triple black