Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Four NEW 997 (fits both 996/997) GT3 Length Adjustable LCA's (Lower Control Arms)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 04:29 PM
911Turbos4All
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TWO NEW 997 (fits both 996/997) GT3 Length Adjustable LCA's (Lower Control Arms)

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price (no $ sign please): $750
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 996, 997, Race Car
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Brand New

For sale is a set of LCA's that were for my 99' 911 Carrera 2 race car that I'm selling...

NOT a street car part according to Porsche dealers. There are a couple threads on these floating around the forum if you search the part number, and its tough to determine the exact origin of these LCA's. All I know for sure is they are Porsche and most likely GT3 or GT3 Cup LCA's in the Porsche Racing Devision. When I purchased my race car, these came with it. Please do what research you can before you purchase as I don't have much access to Porsche Motorsport's parts catalogs and pricing.

-This set of 4 completes all four corners, but isn't required for rear if you're achieving the camber you need out of the stock assembly. These will however allow you to add shims to increase their length, greatly increasing your camber adjustability.

-It's a bit hard finding the exact pricing on these parts as I acquired them second-hand several years ago, but the dealer sells 997 GT3 LCA's at $1,350 plus tax... These COULD be a Porsche Motorsport part as you cannot purchase these through the dealer, and could be worth more. I've however done a lot of research and find that these are more similar to the Porsche GT3 or GT3 RS LCA's than the Porche CUP LCA's, which have a slightly different construction will solid monoball inner bushings vs. rubber inner bushings.

-The center puck has two eccentric bores that can be used to adjust the caster. The inner bore is set as default, and the outer bore is used to offset caster when the length of the lower control arms is extended beyond a certain range.

-Part Number: 997.341.341.90

Asking: $750 set of two OBO plus shipping, PayPal OK (set of two needed for front)
Regular Price: $1,350 ea.
Best Contact: 303-888-6091
Attached Images          

Last edited by 911Turbos4All; 02-21-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:42 AM
VID997
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Interesting...same P/N's as PMNA CUP arms, but the CUP's come with solid bushings....

Old 02-20-2017, 11:09 AM
911Turbos4All
Intermediate

Originally Posted by VID997
Interesting...same P/N's as PMNA CUP arms, but the CUP's come with solid bushings....

I think that you can choose rubber or solid bushings with these.. but it's hard to find exactly where these come from.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:11 AM
911Turbos4All
Intermediate

Two sold. Asking $750 OBO on the remaining two.

Quick Reply: Four NEW 997 (fits both 996/997) GT3 Length Adjustable LCA's (Lower Control Arms)