Rennsport 2015

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 10:20 PM
Boxster dude
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rennsport 2015

Rennsport 2015

Well another Rennsport DE season has come to an end.

BUT what a season!

We saw a large group of greenies join us and our group of instructors stepping up to the plate and ensuring a strong graduation to the whities.

A big round of thanks to our instructors….truly brave and dedicated individuals. Merci!

Following those blinking tail lights lap after lap… OY.. gave us headaches, but it was all worth it as we graduated a new batch of instructors… thanks be to our CI and others who surpassed the ‘Call of Duty’. Hope it was not like the video game;-))

We often forget the guy with the frizzy hair down at the start/finish line, so another thank you to Der Michael for keeping things rolling smoothly in addition to so many other things including getting the water and refreshments, for every event. So important to the end of day festivities.

You really have to attend other club drivers meetings to realize that ‘our’ meetings always have some humor in addition to the ‘rules of engagement.’ Un tres grand merci Chris!

Chris said go forth and play, well this year I learned the joy of track play and in some cases the need for disposable track diapers. Merci, to my play partners; Ann, Pierre, I look forward to filling your mirrors again next year.

Behind the scenes are a group of volunteers that invest a great deal of effort in organizing and planning each event. Merci a vous tous!

Finalement à tout les membres et amis de Rennsport, merci pour une excellente saison. Soyez sage et garder la forme pour l’an prochain.

Boxster Dude......“Enjoying the slippery slope”.
‘My ex therapist says that my Rennsport track days have greatly improved my positive outlook and reduced my stress level, even though it is directly proportional to the reduction of my descretionary funds, go figure’.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:04 PM
NewArt
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Well spoken my friend!
Old 09-24-2015, 12:35 PM
hockenheimr
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rennsport, making childhood dreams come true for over 30 yrs!

Very well said, I'm happy to be part of the action and I can't wait for 2016.
Old 09-24-2015, 03:45 PM
TrackdayRSA.
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We had a fantastic time with you all at Tremblant on July 20 & 21. Many thanks to Chris and the whole Rennsport group....we'll see you next season!

Cheers,
Old 09-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Joe Lapin
Racer

What a beautifully stated sentiment, Stan.

I thoroughly enjoyed the season with my new car, and especially the time in the paddock, and at lunchtime.
It really is 'about the people', gentlemen/ladies respectfully sharing their passion, joyously celebrating their good fortune.

The driving is such a privilege.
We enjoy our own FIA certified track in pristine natural surroundings, maintained to perfection, a mere 90 minutes from our homes in Montreal.
Many thanks to the Rouleaus, Michael D, the devoted instructors, and all of the dedicated flaggers, for making our events so safe and well organized. We set the standard that all of PCA would be happy to emulate!

Grace à Dieu!
Old 09-25-2015, 11:38 AM
Boxster dude
Racer

Good point on the flaggers Joe...I owe them a few beers for pointing out the deer comming into T3, another time, the wrench in the center of the track in T14, or the cone center track coming out of bridge....not blacking flagging me playing two wide in T8...I could go on....
T'was a fun and safe season, grâce à eux aussi.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:14 PM
fnel1771
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice trophy Stan. Which DE did you win this year!
Old 09-25-2015, 02:09 PM
Boxster dude
Racer

LOL, NONE... this is from a Tremblant drivers club consistency competition event.
I always place last in the enduro race events, quite humbling... but way fun and a serious growth opportunity.
Consistency challenge events have provided more interesting results. BTW, this year, Rennsport drivers have actually won the most trophies in this type of event.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:58 PM
msavard
Intermediate

Default Et merci pour les check ride!

+1 pour tous les commentaires ci haut et merci à Dwayne et Pierre pour les check rides et à tous pour les bons conseils See ya all next year!
Old 09-25-2015, 03:00 PM
Dwane
Race Car

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Consistency award was well deserved! Nice, safe driving on your part!

Thanks for your dedication and smile every morning at Tech!(Stan and Anne are our Techline enforcers)

Old 09-25-2015, 08:04 PM
Boxster dude
Racer

Thanks Dwane
Could not have done it without the techline volunteer crews. Anne has set a high bar!

Originally Posted by Chris R. View Post
It's Dwane that is fast....
BTW, you are one fast dude, thanks for slowing down and showing me how you guys play in the Reds. Those last second point bys between T2-T3 and T6-T7 are waay too much fun.
Thanks to you, Ian and Berdj for the opportunity to follow, watch, learn and break some serious sweat. Still have a smile on my face.
Got some really cool vids coming your way.
Old 09-26-2015, 07:23 PM
syldrum
Track Day

Default thank you all guys

i did only one DE this year cause i built my new house, (seems that budget does matter lol)
it's good to see all those Porsche enthusiast having fun together.
I'm no longer White Solo, here comes Blue solo.
Hope to do more DE next year
BTW if some of you have some pics of the event, share it

See you guys! Take care

Old 09-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Matt Lane
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 101 Posts

I had a great season, registered for all events and missed all of them except September.

But I made a lot of progress. Was promoted from Black to White...

Hoping for a better 2016.

Old 09-26-2015, 09:47 PM
DRPM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Boxster dude
Thanks Dwane
Could not have done it without the techline volunteer crews. Anne has set a high bar!

Originally Posted by Chris R. View Post
It's Dwane that is fast....
BTW, you are one fast dude, thanks for slowing down and showing me how you guys play in the Reds. Those last second point bys between T2-T3 and T6-T7 are waay too much fun.
Thanks to you, Ian and Berdj for the opportunity to follow, watch, learn and break some serious sweat. Still have a smile on my face.
Got some really cool vids coming your way.
missed the last run group on Tuesday....it is always a blast
Old 09-27-2015, 07:00 AM
D rsa
Advanced

I had a great time too! What a fun bunch of people. I felt like a kid in a cookie jar! We have to do it again next year.
Daniel

Quick Reply: Rennsport 2015