Notices

EU Autowerks, Woodbridge big thumbs up!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 03:19 PM
hillsdonsmith
Pro

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Default EU Autowerks, Woodbridge big thumbs up!

No affiliation, but I just wanted to share my experience with Jordan and Courtney at EU Autowerks.

I just completed a purchase on a 2010 997.2 GT3 RS at the Oakville Porsche dealer. I live in Vancouver and this dealer does not allow off site PPI's. If it didn't come with a 2 yr CPO, I would have passed on the car.

Jordan at EU spoke with me multiple times in reviewing DME reports and their CPO inspection. Courtney then agreed to drive there to inspect the car, which is a 1/2 hour drive each way. He drove it, inspected it and gave me a detailed assessment, again with multiple emails/text/phone communications, which took most of his morning.

These guys really went out of their way for me, despite knowing that I would not become a customer. My sense is that they are true enthusiasts and when it comes to customer service, they very clearly "get it".

Thanks gents!

Cheers,

Mark Smith

Last edited by hillsdonsmith; 10-27-2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-27-2014, 11:02 PM
pontifex4
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My only experience is with Courtney, but he certainly does 'get it,' and is a great guy and immensely generous of his time. He correctly identified two 996 problems (on two different cars) in the few minutes I was standing with him in the paddock at Mosport recently.

Quick Reply: EU Autowerks, Woodbridge big thumbs up!