Notices

Laferrari...

Old 02-10-2015, 06:36 AM
Johns930
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Laferrari...

sometimes we need to remind people no matter how great a car is, it is just a car.

So we had some fun stickering up the laf, and it became a great afternoon fun for the whole family and the whole neighborhood! Everyoone had their hands on putting IPE stickers on the car. It was a great community service

However even the professional sticker guy which we hired have trouble due to the complex concave shapes of the car, there's curves, holes, and valleys, thru out the laf, its absolutely amazing!
Everywhere u look is new shapes and more beauty, it makes the enzo and other ferraris look like sch@#$%^&*(t.
It is actually not a car, it is a spaceship of some kind or a sculpture, seriously.

Even though i love driving exotics, i dont know if i can drive this on the streets, the attention it generates sitting still is enough to embarrass any supermodel, so i guess thats why this is in the bat cave charging most of the time.

Dont write me any letters, i just provide the stickers and let everybody get at it and be cool like me The whole car is wrapped in a new bullet proof clear titanium/glass alloy, so nothing was harmed besides the expensive gold leafed IPE stickers which costs US$200 a set to make.

Note to other laf owners, the connection get lose easily around the wall power plug end, be careful because it doesnt look like it can last. Troubleshooting it for a while when all is plugged in but no light, so pay attention to that connecting part.

We had a lot of fun, i hope u did, its about as much fun you can have without actually putting miles on it, let this be a reminder for other lafs.
Thanks.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:37 AM
Johns930
Pro

Old 02-12-2015, 06:25 AM
Johns930
Pro

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Laferrari...