Notices

my fighter....

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 06:55 AM
Johns930
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default my fighter....

"Weighing in at a reasonably slim 460lbs (207kg), the Fighter Combat boasts 160hp and a meaty 135ft-lb of torque - both at the rear wheel not the crank.

These figures are achieved through a thunderous 120ci (1966cc) radial twin engine. With each piston displacing around 1000cc, you're looking at two of the largest cylinder bores in production motorcycle-dom."

been riding it for 4 days straight now, i like it is saying the least, but the stupid fuel gauge and small tank got me pretty quick. I ran out of gas 200 yards from the gas station, considered lucky. And fortunately the bike wasnt too heavy to push, but i already sceduled a massage later to compensate my body.
Also its a 100 degree day so it wasnt funny, and i managed to drop a coin somewhere in the frame which might have dropped out later when i was paying for gas because i couldnt find it, stupid boo-boos thats forgivable for a custom bike, but i would push it off a cliff if it was my others.
and it really cant be ridden around town due to the heat it creates, maybe ok in winter.

at least the cat likes it too :

like riding it so much, i got up early and the local hang out wasnt even open !
its been a while i have such passion with riding :

Last edited by Johns930; 08-27-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:06 PM
carcommander
Rennlist Member

Received 276 Likes on 152 Posts

Sort of an answer to a question no one asked. I love motor cycles and have a CBR1000rr.

Quick Reply: my fighter....