Notices

pirelli pzeros

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Johns930
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default pirelli pzeros

well, been to the dealer had them take pictures of the said tires and have them sent it to Italy to see what they say, hope they can warranty them but i doubt it.
Also will send the actual bad tires to pirelli here to see what they going to do about it.
Tires are NOT suppose to go completed GONE in 1800 miles right??!!
again no track driving, and i always have an eye on the TFT tire pressure monitor on my left screen which is always there when i drive.

anyhow, PSS fronts on, and will do an alignment after a test drive tomorrow. These babys already look great and feel comfy, i can actually stop for red lights in time now! woooohoooo! It costs 30-35% more than the pzeros and BS S001s, but its advertised to wear 50% better,..... we'll see....

while checking the rears, we dicover that it too has melted rubber but no chucks coming off yet. But did discover a 1.5" long nail in one of them causing a leak!!!

then finally for some happy news, my old novitec came in for some giant 335 rears!
so happy to see her in as new condition still with a new alcantara-ed red interior which i'll have photos later.
still the meanest best looking fcar IMO!!

Quick Reply: pirelli pzeros