Notices

1990 964 Carrera 2 Manual For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 08:52 PM
cluskera
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1990 964 Carrera 2 Manual For Sale

Hi, I am selling this Manual 964 Carrera 2 on behalf of a good friend. A summary of the service history and comprehensive history file is shown below. There are also a series of pics.

The car is originally a UK car and is in Ireland currently. Collection and other arrangements can be made as required. I am from the UK and can easily assist.

My contact e-mail for initial contact and queries is: andrew.clusker@gmail.com or PM as required.

The asking price sought is £30k.

A summary of the car is as follows:

Overall, this is a completely unmolested 964 Carrera 2, manual. It has a stamped service history almost 100% complete and an extensive history file. An engine rebuild has taken place already. The car is running perfectly. Aesthetically it is also a beautiful looking 964.

Exterior
Excellent. Any small paint marks have been resolved prior to sale. Mint exterior. Clean scuttle, and wings. No marks, no blemishes, no rust.

Underneath
Completely dry. Absolutely no oil leaks. Absence of rust, clean kidneys and sills.

Interior
There is some wear on the driver's bolster which is fairly typical of these cars and the 993 for that matter. Original interior, untouched. Colour faded around the gearstick and steering wheel which is restorable however. The radio is non original.

Thanks for your interest,

Kind Regards
Andrew
Old 10-29-2021, 01:29 AM
kgb_kgb
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

very nice car

Quick Reply: 1990 964 Carrera 2 Manual For Sale