Notices

Put a deposit on my first ever Cayenne! - UK

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 02:51 PM
Shez1878
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Put a deposit on my first ever Cayenne! - UK

Hi Everyone. Hope you are all well. Two weeks ago I put a deposit on a 2014 Porsche Cayenne and I must admit I haven't been this excited in a long time! I have previously owned BMW X5's (three in total), couple of BMW 7 Series, a Range Rover Sport (my best worst car ever) and more recently an Audi A8. I am a bit of a perfectionist so expect my cars to be immaculate, yes even when they are a few years old! I have been fortunate that all my cars have been that way.

The Cayenne is a bit of a gamble as I have bought it 'blind' however it comes from a reputable dealer, so fingers crossed. Its metallic black, GTS body kit, 21" turbo alloys, pan roof, reverse parking camera, BOSE sound system, only covered 42k miles and comes with full Porsche service history.

There have been a couple of hiccups, dealer needed to send it to Porsche for the safety recall and is now paying to fit a brand new amp as that was playing up. Hope to pick it up next week, wish me luck folks!
Old 08-11-2021, 06:45 AM
CardinalZeus77
Cruisin'

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shez1878
Hi Everyone. Hope you are all well. Two weeks ago I put a deposit on a 2014 Porsche Cayenne and I must admit I haven't been this excited in a long time! I have previously owned BMW X5's (three in total), couple of BMW 7 Series, a Range Rover Sport (my best worst car ever) and more recently an Audi A8. I am a bit of a perfectionist so expect my cars to be immaculate, yes even when they are a few years old! I have been fortunate that all my cars have been that way.

The Cayenne is a bit of a gamble as I have bought it 'blind' however it comes from a reputable dealer, so fingers crossed. Its metallic black, GTS body kit, 21" turbo alloys, pan roof, reverse parking camera, BOSE sound system, only covered 42k miles and comes with full Porsche service history.

There have been a couple of hiccups, dealer needed to send it to Porsche for the safety recall and is now paying to fit a brand new amp as that was playing up. Hope to pick it up next week, wish me luck folks!
Congrats! Hope you are enjoying the Cayenne.
Old 08-11-2021, 06:47 AM
CardinalZeus77
Cruisin'

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Congrats. Hope you are enjoying the car.

Quick Reply: Put a deposit on my first ever Cayenne! - UK