U.K. or bust!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 03:17 PM
993chaz
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default U.K. or bust!!!!

Greetings to the U.K. Rennlisters,

I was wondering if any of you guys / gals had any information on a good Headhunter in the U.K. I was born in the U.K., my wife and I travel home about twice a year and absolutely love it. We are interested in the possibilities of moving back to the U.K. I am currently a business owner with a partner that just doesn't see the light. My background is in sales and marketing and my wife owns a salon. We are both very furtunate and do well in our respective fields, we both have come to the realization that life is short and you should live in the country that you enjoy the most. That for us is the U.K. We both are in our late 30's and would like to re-locate while we still are fairly youngish.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:25 AM
Helen
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what areas of the country are you interested in living/working?

are you looking for help finding a home or business premisses?

or is it business partners your looking for?
Old 02-07-2004, 12:04 PM
993chaz
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the response Helen,

We would actually love to work near the borders of England and Scotland. To be honest with you the areas we would like to live probably don't offer that much in job availability. My Aunts and Uncles reside primarily around Leeds, however they are all attorneys and accountants, not being able to offer much assistance in the Sales / Marketing end of things.

My wife is very marketable, she is a salon owner here in the u.s. and has degrees in hair and skin, I don't beleive she will have any problems finding a job.

Initially I would like to find a reliable contact in the U.k. i.e. headhunter or somebody with their finger on the pulse of jobs and job openings.

I fully expect to start from ground level up. I have been in sales / marketing for over 17 years, just over 1/2 of my life, it's all I know and what I enjoy!

Any information would be greatly appreciated Helen.

Thank you for responding.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:39 AM
Helen
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you shouldn't have any trouble finding work around the Newcastle area. it seems to be a growing area with a lot of companyies based or with branches in he area.

Quick Reply: U.K. or bust!!!!