Notices

Penske's New Mega-Dealership: My Experience with Porsche of West Broward

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 04:09 PM
ayobowan
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could spend every weekend at Porsche West Broward. Did the 24h of Le Mans Party which was awesome. My next 911 will come from this dealership.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:58 PM
dhus@penskeautomotive
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ayobowan
I could spend every weekend at Porsche West Broward. Did the 24h of Le Mans Party which was awesome. My next 911 will come from this dealership.
Thank you!!! We appreciate your visit!!
Let us know how we can help.
Old 08-14-2016, 08:58 PM
JPMD
Rennlist Member

Received 153 Likes on 74 Posts

Another BIG thanks to Tommy Justice and Porsche West Broward.
These guys are amazing.
Dream come true.
Attached Images  
Old 08-15-2016, 07:57 AM
dhus@penskeautomotive
Banned

Originally Posted by JPMD
Another BIG thanks to Tommy Justice and Porsche West Broward.
These guys are amazing.
Dream come true.
Thank you, Sir! Enjoy that awesome automotive masterpiece!!
Old 09-13-2016, 07:32 AM
MJK-PurpleRS
Instructor

I shoot out 595 from US1, stop in Weston for Starbucks then head over to West Broward, I just like to walk the lot and be surrounded by P cars. Then head inside to see whats new. Everyone has always been super nice. I know for sure i will service the car hear, just because you can watch everything thru the glass, and Iam sure they would have no issue allowing me into the service area if i

Sent from my iPhone using Rennlist
Old 09-13-2016, 09:42 AM
dhus@penskeautomotive
Banned

Originally Posted by MJK-PurpleRS
I shoot out 595 from US1, stop in Weston for Starbucks then head over to West Broward, I just like to walk the lot and be surrounded by P cars. Then head inside to see whats new. Everyone has always been super nice. I know for sure i will service the car hear, just because you can watch everything thru the glass, and Iam sure they would have no issue allowing me into the service area if i

Sent from my iPhone using Rennlist
Thanks for your visit! Come back as often as possible.
Old 10-26-2016, 10:13 AM
atcbi5
Banned

Received 106 Likes on 83 Posts

Great parts department talk to Cesar.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:17 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

That 911s is outstanding.
Old 06-16-2024, 12:20 PM
IslandGuy
1st Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Stay away, stay far away. In short, integrity is not the word that I would use to describe doing busness with this dealership. Depite being told that the deal was done, and receiving videos showing me "my new 2023 Porsche Turbo S", the vehicle was sold to someone else who just happened to walk into the dealership later that same day. Evidently their sales process is somewhat convoluted: deposits arent taken and a deal isn't consumated until proof of insurance is provided (on a Saturday afternoon, no less), along with a signed e-document. I guess a verbal and written agreement wasn't enough to hold the car over until Monday when formal insurance documents could be procurred. The "explanatory' call from my salesperson Cameron was lackluster at best and the follow-up call from the used car manager was both arrogant and insulting, In a nutshell, greed trumped integrity and negated the deal to which they had previously commited. This dealer is a disgrace to an outstanding brand and the Penske Company.
The following 2 users liked this post by IslandGuy:
badman (06-16-2024), Hotsaucepancakes (06-20-2024)
Old 06-20-2024, 12:11 AM
Hotsaucepancakes
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

That sucks, I've had a good experience at Ft. Myers and Naples
Old 07-05-2024, 02:05 PM
kpeng
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by IslandGuy
Stay away, stay far away. In short, integrity is not the word that I would use to describe doing busness with this dealership. Depite being told that the deal was done, and receiving videos showing me "my new 2023 Porsche Turbo S", the vehicle was sold to someone else who just happened to walk into the dealership later that same day. Evidently their sales process is somewhat convoluted: deposits arent taken and a deal isn't consumated until proof of insurance is provided (on a Saturday afternoon, no less), along with a signed e-document. I guess a verbal and written agreement wasn't enough to hold the car over until Monday when formal insurance documents could be procurred. The "explanatory' call from my salesperson Cameron was lackluster at best and the follow-up call from the used car manager was both arrogant and insulting, In a nutshell, greed trumped integrity and negated the deal to which they had previously commited. This dealer is a disgrace to an outstanding brand and the Penske Company.
Originally Posted by Hotsaucepancakes
That sucks, I've had a good experience at Ft. Myers and Naples
Yeah, this place is a joke. When I was shopping for my 991.2, I went in there and had an abysmal experience.

This is my Google Review:

"The Brand Ambassador, Justice, who "helped" me must have just wanted to go home for Christmas Eve. Didn't even introduce himself or ask for my name, didn't seem interested in having any conversation with me as I was just starting out my Porsche shopping process coming from BMWs. He told me they don't allow for test drives, barely answered my questions, and clearly felt like I was wasting his time. They didn't have what I was looking for on the lot (blue 991.2) but I won't be buying my next car from them."
Old 07-08-2024, 07:00 PM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 321 Likes on 209 Posts

One of their sales guys, after I told him I had zero interest selling him my GT3 for wholesale (WTF would I do that?) after he saw it in the service area for an oil change and got my info from the Service Department (another reason I now do my own), gave my number & email to a wholesaler in the NE who called and emailed me the next week asking me to essentially give him my car which I have never even thought of selling, much less given that impression. Kind of a dick move by both parties, IMO.
Old 07-13-2024, 05:51 AM
PTSFX
Rennlist Member

Received 462 Likes on 227 Posts

I bought two CPO cars from them and my sales rep (who has since left) was great. So I have no help for anyone looking for a sales contact there. I can however highly recommend Mark Wright if you get your car serviced at a dealer. Great guy that has gone above and beyond for me in the past.
Old 07-15-2024, 01:46 PM
MB 911
Instructor

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts

PWB has been a great dealership to Porsche owners. Their Customer Appreciation. Brunch ( now offered quarterly and anticipated for August) is a great way to meetnthe dealership and many other Porsche owners.

Last edited by MB 911; 07-15-2024 at 01:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Penske's New Mega-Dealership: My Experience with Porsche of West Broward